Best Eddie's solo

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2006, 16:04

Best Eddie's solo

i think that this topic is worth of discussion because eddie has so many great solos and i wanna know what solo/s is/are your favourite/s

this thread includes also live solos from official lives,bootlegs and other stuff that you've heard or seen ;)

enjoy!

• ermm... a LOT of them are the best :P

And the best thing of all... Eddie is also from the Netherlands (originally), like me! :P hahaha

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2006, 18:16
    yep , that's true ;)

what's your favorite eddie's solo

• JWahn said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2006, 14:56
    gotta be jump's <. i'm also very fond of the solo in humans being, for some reason <.

Love should be a simple blend.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2006, 14:58
    jump? i'm a bit surprised , i expected you would say something like eruption or dreams ;)

mine are ice cream man , house of pain , beat it , poundcake and many others

• JWahn said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2006, 15:54
    i really don't like eruption that much.. (it just reminds me of my lack of technique:P) and the one in jump is just so nice to play <3 and i almost forgot, could this be magic's is also something great <.

Love should be a simple blend.
  • The solo in Hot for Teacher is also something else. It may not be the most technically complicated solo you've heard, but it's one of the best when it comes to describing your feelings to a certain situation.

KRYTEN: And there are no others who've shared moments of intimacy with him?
    LISTER: Only one. But she's got a puncture.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2006, 23:04

Re:

Quoth redaxe90:
    The solo in Hot for Teacher is also something else. It may not be the most technically complicated solo you've heard, but it's one of the best when it comes to describing your feelings to a certain situation.

great solo , it's one of my favorites also , like i said , eddie has so many great solos so it's pretty hard to pick one or two of them and say THIS ONE IS THE BEST. all of them are great in their own ways , it's VAN HALEN :))))

• fenix23 said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2006, 20:46
    Beat it solo is something amazing in my opinion. So many elements and so spontanik (sorry for english :D)

Hot for teacher solo is also grate and for the third place i think intro to mean street. That's it in this topic for now :)

• pishkus said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2006, 20:12
    When i need only the sound of instruments, i put on 'Baluchitherium' and wish the performace would last 4ever :)

• xhao said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2006, 00:44
    i rlly like 316

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2006, 20:47
    Eruption, Top Jimmy, Hot For teacher and Dreams

• suteba said...
    • User
    • 18 Feb 2007, 14:53
    Eruption and Feelin' in the studio. Hot for Teacher, Cathedral and 316 too.

But, if you get the "Live Without a Net" DVD and watch the 5150's solo. Man, it's perfect.

Well, 5150 at Live Without a Net Dvd. Enjoy...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Feb 2007, 17:44
    finally someone with some opinion , I started going crazy because everytime I come here i see same old posts

• suteba said...
    • User
    • 5 Mar 2007, 02:59
    Oh yeah. This version of 5150 kicks ass.

He starts with something like Cathedral, Sammy screams and then starts the tappings! Crazy.

• EVH

For me 'Spanish Fly' is one of EVH's best instrumentals
    I also like the tapped solo for 'Get Up' and the 'Not Enough' solo

Great is the Forest, Set by a small Flame
    • tirage said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2010, 18:23
    Solo from "Get up" kicks ass so much, I can't stay on my feet. It incredibly fast and insane

• O melhor: Eruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Eruption , Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love , Panama and Hot For Teacher .
    Practically every Eddie's solo is a genius ;D

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 21 Dec 2012, 12:43
    • Pewpewz said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2012, 17:56
    Spanish Fly , all the way ;D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.