Taste-o-Meter

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is Super

Music you have in common includes Mt Eden, Flux Pavilion, Rusko, High Contrast and Nero.

• Your musical compatibility with huskarlen is Very Low

Music you have in common includes London Elektricity, I:Scintilla, Hans Zimmer, Blutengel and Noisia.

• czelin said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2012, 13:54
    Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is High

Music you have in common includes Aquasky, Caspa, Aphrodite, Chase & Status and Concord Dawn.

Explore the mind and reach salvation!
  • Your musical compatibility with czelin is High

Music you have in common includes Black Sun Empire, Skrillex, Excision & Datsik, The Upbeats and Excision.

• Your musical compatibility with Sim-on87 is LOW (12.0%)
    Music you have in common includes Digitalism, Noisia, The Throne, Kanye West and Chase & Status.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is High

Music you have in common includes The Lonely Island, Yelawolf, Junkie XL, Chase & Status and SBTRKT.

• DroneOn said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2012, 08:14
    Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Burial, Spor, Rusko, Byetone and Plastikman.

• Your musical compatibility with DroneOn is VERY LOW (3.9%)
    Music you have in common includes Noisia, Danny Byrd, Pendulum and Oval.

• Hil_ said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2012, 00:46
    Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Pendulum, 30 Seconds to Mars, LMFAO, Linkin Park and Daft Punk.

• Your musical compatibility with Hil_ is LOW

Music you have in common includes Foo Fighters, Kaskade, The Strokes, Green Day and The White Stripes.

"Beaten, bloody, broken, I leave you here."
  • Your musical compatibility with BeatsAndBlades is LOW (10%)
    Music you have in common includes Danny Byrd, Noisia, David Guetta, Gorillaz and Kid Cudi.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Atrium Carceri, Pendulum, Noisia, Chase & Status and 65daysofstatic.

• DroneOn said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2012, 12:48
    Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Boris, Spor, The Future Sound of London, Burial and Black Sun Empire.

• My musical compatibility with DroneOn is HIGH ♪

Music I have in common includes Logistics, Sub Focus, Cyantific, Phace and Netsky.

• czelin said...
    • User
    • 29 Mar 2012, 11:16
    Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is Super

Music you have in common includes The Qemists, Evol Intent, The Upbeats, SBTRKT and Aphrodite.

• Your musical compatibility with czelin is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Camo & Krooked, Nu:Tone, Netsky, Noisia and London Elektricity.

(:

• Your musical compatibility with BeatsAndBlades is Low

Music you have in common includes London Elektricity, Danny Byrd, Noisia, Loadstar and Ram Trilogy.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is High

Music you have in common includes Modeselektor, Switch Technique, Black Sun Empire, DJ Hidden and Current Value.

• Your musical compatibility with Sim-on87 is Super

Music you have in common includes Foreign Beggars, Black Sun Empire, Technical Itch, Enduser and Modeselektor.

• Your musical compatibility with MidPhuck is Super

Music you have in common includes Zeds Dead, Nero, Skream, Rusko and Phaeleh.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is Super

Music you have in common includes Liquid Stranger, Flux Pavilion, Rusko, Modestep and Camo & Krooked.

Music Addict !
  • Your musical compatibility with amnessiapl is Super

Music you have in common includes deadmau5, Paul Kalkbrenner, Flux Pavilion, Modestep and Skrillex.

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, High Contrast, Porter Robinson, GOB and The Fratellis.

• Your musical compatibility with BeatsAndBlades is Very High

Music you have in common includes Camo & Krooked, High Contrast, London Elektricity, Wolfgang Gartner and Logistics.

Music Addict !
    • czelin said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2012, 22:10
    Your musical compatibility with amnessiapl is Super

Music you have in common includes Paul Kalkbrenner, Camo & Krooked, Rusko, Noisia and Mauro Picotto.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.