• Hey Tim :)

Oh, what ever happened to everyone on here that all our threads have become inactive. I wonder if Jake had a baby yet :)

---
    "Love is just a bus, just a bus you can't catch"

"In many ways I'm the burden, that divides us from the light
    In many ways you're the halo, that keeps my spirit alive"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Nov 2007, 15:27
    Awh I wonder, too. And hi, musie. I missed you. D:

lol Mark.. "Could i have some pics of your gf, plzkthx" xD
    lol >.> I'm just wondering what she looks like, really. D:

Barcelona was awesome, yeah. And how I ended up meeting her, well, to make a long story short: I just ended up working/living at some farm in the northern rural parts of Barcelona after wandering around in France and the rest of Spain. And Lucia (her name, btw) is that farm's farmer's daughter. She barely visits her parents 'cause she's studying and living at a student's dorm in the city. And, I don't know, it was love at first sight. ^^
    Haha wow. Lucia is a nice name and that's a sweet story. Well I'm happy for you. [=

I have taken pics of when I came back to visit, but I haven't got a scanner, so I don't really know how to show them at the moment. And yeah, like Anne said, do you hunger for other people's picturez or something?! >8D

Haha shush you ):
    It's all fine anyway (= As I said, I am happy for you! :D

• Skibord said...
    • User
    • 27 Nov 2007, 12:24
    :D Thank you for being happy for me!

Man, I'm totally not the kinda guy that settles down and starts thinking about stuff like marriage, but ever since I met her... yeah, this might be ~the one~! :o

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Nov 2007, 13:10
    No need to say thanks, silly. (=

And yay. I'm not like that, either, but stories like yours (to see how love can overwhelm people) make me believe in love a little bit at least. (=

• Skibord said...
    • User
    • 1 Dec 2007, 23:59
    All you need is love. And good coffee. And a good paycheck now and then. And a cute kitten that licks your face on a sunny sunday morning. (8

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Dec 2007, 05:27
    Haha awh sweet. (:

• and tickets for roskilde '08, 'cause i'll be there and so will radiohead <3

---
    "Love is just a bus, just a bus you can't catch"

"In many ways I'm the burden, that divides us from the light
    In many ways you're the halo, that keeps my spirit alive"
  • ooo yeah

• Re our lovely spokesmodel who graced the first entry: glazed eyes always turn me on.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.