Favorite Male companion? Mickey Smith, Capt. Jack or the Tin dog?

• Favorite Male companion? Mickey Smith, Capt. Jack or the Tin dog?

Who is your favorite male companion:

Capt. Jack Harkness

Mickey Smith

Adam Mitchell

K-9

Cast your vote now

• Carali said...
    • Subscriber
    • 14 Aug 2008, 22:33
    I'm gonna go with Capt. Jack, though K-9 comes in second. :D

Last week:

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
  • Capt. Jack; I didn't think of him much at first having only seen him in s3 but then i went back and watched the one series with the Ninth Doctor and found Jack absolutely charming. Now am almost halfway through s2 of Torchwood.

o, and personally, I would punch that ~*Adam Mitchell's*~ guy's lights out.

"I killed myself on Christmas Day/it felt so good I did it again" - Nicky Wire, 2007
  • I love me some Jack. *grin*

I HATE that freaking K-9 thing, though. Ugh.

• captain jack all the way.

-keith
  • Jamie.

I know he's not on there. I'm a smartarse.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2008, 23:56
    None...just none.

• justNi said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2008, 05:19
    Captain Jack! He's great :)

• K-9! - Though I'm glad he's been used sparingly.

Captain Jack - Is okay, but I -wish- he'd been used sparingly.

• Captain Jack, although I do love K9. Mickey took a while to grow on me, but eventually he did. As for Adam, I tend to completely disregard him!

Dance magic dance
  • Harry Sullivan!

...Oh wait. Haha.

I suppose it may have to be Captain Jack out of those. I much prefer him being the Doctor's companion to his appearances on Torchwood!

• ilovestarburst said:
    ..I suppose it may have to be Captain Jack out of those. I much prefer him being the Doctor's companion to his appearances on Torchwood!

Why didn't you like Jack in Torchwood? I thought he was brilliant in both shows, really.

• Ohh no, it's not that I dislike Jack in Torchwood, I just prefer him in Doctor Who as the Doctor's companion. I do like him in Torchwood, but the whole fandango with Gwen irritates me. Actually, Gwen just irritates me!

• Oh yeah, I'm with you on that! Gwen is immature, selfish and a slut. That scene where she told Rhys that she had slept with Owen, then fed him an amnesia pill so she wouldn't have to deal with his reaction just disgusted me. Poor Rhys! He deserves so much better.

• Capt. Jack Harkness
    no question at all XD

Music Is Good.
    TV Is Better.
    But Movies Are The BEST!
    :)
    • snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 11 Sep 2008, 19:23
    ilovestarburst said:
    Harry Sullivan!
    Yep. Harry, then Ian, then the Brigadier.

Is K-9 really male?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2008, 03:23
    Jack and K-9!

• ClocklessHours said:
    Oh yeah, I'm with you on that! Gwen is immature, selfish and a slut. That scene where she told Rhys that she had slept with Owen, then fed him an amnesia pill so she wouldn't have to deal with his reaction just disgusted me. Poor Rhys! He deserves so much better.

I know, I cannot forgive her for that. Awful! I love Rhys. I say drop Gwen from Torchwood and just bring in Rhys. :)

snyde1 said:
    ilovestarburst said:
    Harry Sullivan!
    Yep. Harry, then Ian, then the Brigadier.

*nods*

• Jack , Jack, then some more Jack, please. On toast.

I wasn't a Mickey fan. He was too wet. Adam - Blah! Couldn't stand him. K9 - not necessarily a male. The creation of Captain Jack Harkness was truly a momentous occasion in TV history. How can you not like him?

I am so much cooler online...

This Is My Joystick
    All Things Uncharted
  • ilovestarburst said:
    Harry Sullivan!

...Oh wait. Haha.

*heh* If he'd been on the list Harry would have been my pick, too!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2008, 02:03
    Captain Jack Harkness is love. ♥

• Jack. <3
    K-9 is close second.

I never liked Mickey and I had to google Adam because I didn't even remember him O_o

meow
  • Captin Jack

• MICKEY :)

I think I'm the only one who really likes him, haha...

• Captain Jack!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.