• Snowman said...
    • User
    • 18 Oct 2004, 11:12

APB

The Last Dispatch Concert: All Points Bulletin out in november. Have all you guys preordered it?

Snowman
  • not preordered, but i'm definitely going to best buy on tuesday to get it. it'll be on sale there right?

• Snowman said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2004, 13:10

yup

Yup it's on best buy. Suprisingly they have a pretty ridiculous deal. Good call not preordering as you can now get it much cheaper.
    Got it already though, and it's awesome. Quality probably not as great as Under the Radar was, but it's still good. Love it

Snowman
  • i'm extremely pissed off at myself.
    i went to best buy, still not knowing much about APB, and not even remembering the NAME of it. i asked everyone there if they had the Dispatch DVD that came out today, not thinking of looking under the CD section. so of course, it wasn't under the DVD section so I left and checked out Circuit City, where it was also obviously not in the DVD section. so i just ordered it on amazon.com. still excited about getting it!

• Snowman said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2004, 02:11

ya

it'll be under the CD section. It's marketed as a double disc Live CD with a companion DVD. Forgot the reason why. The DVD is absolutely stunning

Snowman
  • alright

problem rectified...
    canceled my order on amazon and bought it from best buy for a few bucks cheaper. can't wait to see it.

• Snowman said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2004, 19:33
    debuted at #187 worldwide album sales.
    #2 internet sales

Snowman
  • wow, #2? pretty sweet

• Honta said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2005, 19:07
    hi!
    how much was it in your country?
    i paid sth. about 15 Euro for it...

• Re:

Quoth Honta:
    hi!
    how much was it in your country?
    i paid sth. about 15 Euro for it...

It was just about as much as a regular CD costs. Something around 12 or 13 dollars.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.