Safe Trip Home

• Safe Trip Home

Do you like it?

I do.
    It's different than the previous two albums, in my opinion. It's more mature (I know, I know, a cliche, but nonetheless), it's less catchy and easy listening, the lyrics are a bit more personal which is good, I suppose.

Oh talk talk talk.

uskoro
    skoro
    doći ću
    pred svoja
    vrata
    • ajchz said...
    • User
    • 17 Nov 2008, 05:33

I luv it!

The album is awesome... I heard it yesterday and I must say that it rocks!

• love it!

• I just say; GREAT!
    I can feel Dido's style, in spite of the album is a bit different than other ones!
    and all songs are -how can i say- ...errmm...amazing!...

in short, i really do love it!

• Eilas said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2008, 19:05
    This is the album that turned me from an admirer to a fan of her art.
    Can't wait for concerts announcements !! Checking the news everyday... any rumours... any thing ??

Repeintures de Jeanne et Autres Meubles (Cadres et Autres Lits)
    is pretty bored alone and waiting the birth of the long-waited brother to feed him, tease him and have some fun.
  • I was wondering if and when you intended to go on tour next? Thanks in advance.
    James from Telford

Dido replies: I think I'm going to do a proper tour after the next record. I've written and recorded so much recently and am just loving being in the studio and doing that at the moment. So I imagine another record will be released before the next tour. I'm really looking forward to touring when we do though. We had such an amazing time last time. Meeting so many people, playing in incredible outdoor venues in the summer. I felt so lucky every day. By the time I've finished all this recording I'll be very excited to be out!

• C___ris said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2009, 21:16
    Eu gostei do album, um dos melhores, na minha opinião

C___ris.
  • I like this album very much. It's very calming, chilling and beautiful. A little diffrent from previous albums, but still very great.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.