Which character is your favourite???

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 13:39

Which character is your favourite???

I started playing Diablo with Sorceress and I've been continuing it. For me it's quite good as I like to use magic when I play... although it sometimes makes me angry that I'm not strong enough to wear some stuff:0 What about you???

• Assassin owns all. I started a new one last week, it's already on nightmare, lvl 39. I wish I had the 'real' game version, I can't play on Battle.Net :(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2007, 10:25
    Yeah, I heard that Assassin is really good but I have never tried it. I also can't play on Battle.net... but I quite enjoy playing single as I have not so much time for this game... unfortunately:( Have you played any other characters?

• I <3 this group...that being said Necromancer all the way!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2007, 10:37
    All my friends say that Barbarian kicks asses:)

• I had a Barbarian a loooong time ago. He was like lvl28 (before the expansion) and like 500 life xD but he had little dexterity so he missed a lot. Necromancers are excelent too, but I don't have patience for mana-dependent characters. I just started a Paladin, I'll try a strategy a friend of mine uses: max thorns aura & zeal.

PM me and I'll give you my e-mail so we can play by IP someday ^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Apr 2007, 08:39
    I did:) I played Assassin yesterday... my God, it's not a game, it's owning everything which moves xD But what I like also in my Sorceress is that I don't have to get close to the monster to hit him. I just use right button of the mouse:) It can be useful at times... especially when, as I try to do now, you kill Duriel. Yeah, I know I'm not advanced:P

• I cant play on battle.net too but the single player also is just good.I've played with all characters and my favourite is amazon.

• Thimo- said...
    • User
    • 20 May 2007, 11:03
    Hey there, just joined this group ;d my favourite is the druid because he really owns when you pump up all his wearwolf skills.

• I love the sorceress, made two of them. I don't like the melee classes, they kill too slow... somehow. I'm full frozen orb specc with my sorc, full ice mastery, it freaking hurts with my frozen orb does more than 100 times it's original damage ;)

And I got the original retail version but someone had stolen my CD key and I didn't noticed until I got home so I can't log on B.net either...

But I think I tried pretty much all classes but I like the way you can play a sorc by just killing everything in sight instead of hitting everything slowly and steady... I like the assassin a bit too, just sold out on the assassination concept plus the martial arts are cool.

• I started out with Necromancer. He's good at first but once you get too far ahead on the game (Hell..) he's not very good. Sorceress totally owns. May be a little weaker at first, but once you get her a few levels, nothing survives in front of her.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2008, 20:16
    My favourite is the assassin and druid. When I started playing Diablo 2, I used the amazon.

• novaq said...
    • User
    • 2 Feb 2008, 00:21
    pala hammer build for pvm and sorc light with infinity for pvp.

I make taxi hell for hf quest ;)

• Summ Necromancer...well,I'm just lazy...
    Actually I like assassin martial build for PVC best,CT+PS looks so gorgeous...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 14:29
    amazon & druid :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2008, 19:54
    i'm a paladin fanatic, i like gettin' my hands "dirty" and he's got some great deffensive & offensive skills...
    for the same reason, i kinda like the barbarian... awesome strenght and resilience...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2008, 12:35
    My favourite is the fire + cold Soceress

• Wladzix said...
    • User
    • 16 Nov 2008, 18:54
    I love necro and druid ^^ Necro Summoner/bone and Druid summoner...

• Hammer and elemental druid ;)

• mmm.. i like amazon and druid

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." Con la forza della verità, in vita, ho conquistato l'universo.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2009, 07:15
    Sorceress is my favourite.

• Paladin - Zealot

• Grom23 said...
    • User
    • 19 Nov 2009, 19:54
    P&B Necromancer for PvP, Javazon for PvM :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Dec 2009, 08:06
    1: boner pvp and psn'er pvp
    2: smit'er pvp
    3: foch'er. pvp

• Necromancer as summon for Hardcore, bone for fast play/dps.
    Sorceress for highest damage, but low health. Maybe fire (i'm pyromaniac in soul :D)
    Paladin as "hammerdin" for very high damage, or zeal and might/thorns/fantacism(my fav) for balanced play.
    Barbarian with a shield is strong as a rock, but i kinda like more the Dual Wield version with some "magic dmg" and/or leap.
    Amazon is very nice with bow od spear. I like bow more.
    Druid as shapeshifter and some meteors kicks ass :D

never played the assassin...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.