Fave Dexter quote?!

• hello, dexter morgan. - trinity :))

• "I went to Lila for answers, but now all I have is more questions. Who am I? What do I need? What do I want? Coffee… I really want a cup of coffee."

It's all about you, baby!
  • "Oh, pardon my tits."

For some reason that made me laugh so hard.

They told me that the classics never go out of style but, they do, they do.
    Somehow baby, I never thought that we do too.

• "Surprise motherfucka!" - Doakes

Oh Doakes, I miss you.

"What is it with you and rape? No one's raping anyone" - Dexter

"Two words: autoerotic mummification" - Masuka

• CJ43 said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2011, 04:41
    Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again and again. Has to happen. Nice night. Miami is a great town. I love the cuban food, pork sandwhiches, my favourite. But I'm hungry for something different now.

• Easy...

""No matter what you try, no matter when, no matter how hard you work...I'll always be a step ahead of you for one simple reason... I own you!" -Dexter

Also, "I'm sorry Dex, but she is gross. And pale. And nobody's pale in Miami. She is obviously a vampire. A gross English titty vampire." -Debra

• I will not kill my syster (4X)

• Masuka: HEHEHEHEHE... Justin Bieber... Not that I know who that is...

Masuka Wins.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Nov 2011, 21:24
    There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface.

• "I am a father, a son... a serial killer" just winner.

In venere veritas.
  • "When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your dick." - Masuka.

• ErinSuicide pisze:
    "I am a father, a son... a serial killer" just winner.

Bundy has said something similar.
    We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow

• Season 6

Then it must be God’s plan that you’re on my table. You think it’s God’s will that I’m about to kill you? God has nothing to do with this! You are wrapped in plastic because I want to kill you!

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
  • Season 2

“I’m the helpful handyman. How evil can I be?” — Dexter

• Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Dec 2013, 16:23
    "You can't play on my feelings...I don't have any."

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.