Members That Can't Draw

• Members That Can't Draw

I love Deviant Art, though I can not draw, paint, sew, take pictures, that are worth a damn. Though I admire art I have tons of favorites. I've been a member for years but yeah. Is there any other people like me in here?

->Don't have one yet<-
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2012, 11:11
    95% is like that x

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Mar 2012, 00:56
    95% is like that [2]

• Even if 95% is like that, a lot of people do try a lot.

生きている欲しいのさ
  • I can't draw but do it for fun anyway, doesn't require too much skill to take photos though - luckily for me :3

to the boarders of destiny
  • Hey, if everyone will be able to draw, there will be nobody who would be able to enjoy this pictures.

• It´s not like they doesn´t know how to draw, they are just too young, deviantart is open.

• 95% is like that [3]

DeviantART is also treated like Facebook by some people. So someone who is only *casually* into art will join to post journals and stuff. I see that a lot.

Working on a comic - certain mental illness: http://meltingcore-neo.deviantart.com/gallery/37921105
  • if you can't draw, or if think you can't, why don't you just upload some beautiful photos? it doesn't need to be earthshaking, and you don't need an awesome camera, just everyday life photos, flowers, food.... i like seeing photos of food xD

• I'm one of these people too :D
    Actually, I take photos.. (: I agree with pablo774's comment

• themcuk said...
    • User
    • 10 Jun 2013, 16:47
    Yeah, been a member for five years now. I just use it to pass the time by looking through great images. I think it's slowly starting to inspire me though.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.