Thoughts on 'Don't Forget'.

• Thoughts on 'Don't Forget'.

I just want to know what you all thought of Demi's debut CD 'Don't Forget'!

Did anyone pre-order it and get the pins? I did! The pins are really cute and the CD in general is really cool.

I've listened to the album a few times between yesterday and now. The CD for me arrived actually a day earlier in the mail than the release date..which was today! I felt special ahahahaha.

If you haven't bought it yet, go now! It's worth your money. :D

My favorite songs:
    'La La Land', 'Party', 'Don't Forget', 'Until You're Mine' and 'Get Back'.

I like all of them, it's hard to pick just one! :)

I thought 'On the Line' with the Jonas Brothers would have been better, but it's still good! Don't get me wrong. It's just my opinion. :DD

I want to hear what you all thought about it! Dislikes, likes? Expectations met?

• I didn't pre-order it. I just have a thing to not pre-order things. I did buy it though! My sister bought it too. ^_^

Oh wow. This is going to be hard. All I can say is ah-may-zing. Ever since it leaked I've listened to it soo many times already.

I would have to agree with "On the Line." What made no sense to me was you have two different boys(Joe and Nick) singing along with Demi. xD In my opinion it should have been just Joe or Kevin[It's bugging me that he doesn't sing much. T_T.] Nick's part was good but Joe's voice just happened to work better with Demi's. If only one of them sang it would have made the song more effective.

Gr. I hate picking favorites but as of right now it would have to be "The Middle," "Believe in Me," "Don't Forget," and "Two Worlds Collide." I'm overplaying those a lot right now.

There wasn't much dislikes about the album but I think Demi should have just sang naturally. When she does it sounds absolutely gorgeous but for this type of music I'm going to let it slide.

Overall "Don't Forget" met my expections. If not exceeded them.

• Haven't ordered it or bought it, but I'm going too when it comes to my country. I can't wait! I illegally downloaded it, the day it leaked out ;/

I LOVE IT! Much better than I ever expected.

My fave songs is "Trainwreck", "La La Land", "The Middle" and "On The Line". But I love the other songs too.

I love Demi's and Joe's voices together, but Nick's vocals in "On The Line" really pumped up the song. Soo, I LOVED it! Though it's kind of weird that it's to boys, in a song like that :p

And the lyrics in "Believe In Me" just swept me off my feet. Loved it.

• My favourites are, Trainwreck and Until You're Mine ,they really hit my heart, but I am rather fond of Party, La La Land, Two Worlds Collide (Its sweet its about her bestfriendship with Selena, but to me it hits me in a more romantic way) and The Middle too!

Proud Britney Fan Forever!!!!
    Song Of 09: When The Lights Are Down-Kamelot
    08: *Insomniatic-Aly & AJ*
    07: Brave Face-Delta Goodrem
    06: *Right Where You Want Me (Radio Edit)-Jesse Mccartney*
    05: Love Me For Me-Ashlee Simpson
    04: Weird-Hilary Duff
    03: *Boys-Britney Spears*
    02: *What Its Like To Be Me-Britney Spears*
    01: *I'm A Slave 4 U-Britney Spears*
    00:*Oops I Did It Again-Britney Spears*
    * = Top Of The Charts
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Oct 2008, 14:41

Don`t forget is one of my favorit album!

I like alll the songs!!!

SHE rocks!!!!!!!!!

The song ON THE LINE withe the Jonas Brother is my favorit song!!<3

• Oh. My. God. To start, I got the album because I loved her songs in Camp Rock and the demos she had before... The album is amazing. She has a wonderful voice and, dear God, I cannot stop playing the album on repeat for the life of me! I'm freaking 21 years old and listening to Demi Lovato & Jonas Brothers. I get shit for that all the time, but I don't care. xD

My favorite songs on the album are La La Land, Until You're Mine, and Don't Forget.<3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2008, 07:32
    "Don't forget" is a very good album. Demi Lovato is one of my favourite artists.
    My favourite songs in this album are "Get Back", "Don't forget" and "La la land".

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2008, 19:33
    Cool Album.

My favourite song is "Don't Forget"... it was a great bought

• rizzle_d said:
    Oh. My. God. To start, I got the album because I loved her songs in Camp Rock and the demos she had before... The album is amazing. She has a wonderful voice and, dear God, I cannot stop playing the album on repeat for the life of me! I'm freaking 21 years old and listening to Demi Lovato & Jonas Brothers. I get shit for that all the time, but I don't care. xD

My favorite songs on the album are La La Land, Until You're Mine, and Don't Forget.<3

Haha, don't worry. I'm 20 and I love this girl to bits. =D

The album is amazing. I just recently got it (being broke sucks). I LOVED her in Camp Rock (and in As The Bell Rings when she sang part of "Shadow", lol), and her demos are so good. She's really, really talented.

Hmmm.. favourite songs. Well, Don't Forget is definitely my favourite. Also, Two Worlds Collide, The MIddle, Until You're Mine, and Believe in Me are great. =)

...Without music, life would be a mistake...

• Ha I had the same face that Joe Jonas made on Camp Rock when I heard her singing "This is Me", I had listened to it elsewhere but didn't know it was actually Demi who sang it.

So, I was waiting for this album so much, her voice is unique, very powerful. She enchanted me with her sympathy, she actually inspired me starting playing the piano xD.

And for a debut album this is amazing, for me it's really hard picking a favorite I really like all of them, and really is something I won't forget. The songs are catchy and I keep mumbling them when doing my chores.

If I had to pick a favorite, I would've definitely picked Until You're Mine or Two Worlds Collide.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Dec 2008, 19:27
    Love it!, im gettin it 4 xmas =)

Fav Songs: The Middle, Get Back, Until You're Mine & Gonna Get Caught <333

• Best CD Since A Little Bit' Longer

Demi is the best female singer ever! I can't express how wonderful she is! I dowloaded her songs to my MP3, but I still bought the CD to support her because she is talented and sexy! I'm seriuos too!!!!!!

• The Middle is my favourite I think

Proud Britney Fan Forever!!!!
    Song Of 09: When The Lights Are Down-Kamelot
    08: *Insomniatic-Aly & AJ*
    07: Brave Face-Delta Goodrem
    06: *Right Where You Want Me (Radio Edit)-Jesse Mccartney*
    05: Love Me For Me-Ashlee Simpson
    04: Weird-Hilary Duff
    03: *Boys-Britney Spears*
    02: *What Its Like To Be Me-Britney Spears*
    01: *I'm A Slave 4 U-Britney Spears*
    00:*Oops I Did It Again-Britney Spears*
    * = Top Of The Charts
  • i didn't order it but if i see it somewhere then i definitely buy it.

• i haven't bought it but i plan on buying it this week or the next. i definitly want it though i've heard most of the songs and they rock!!

• You guys who didn't buy shoul hang on and wait for the Deluxe version ;)

I'm buying the Deluxe Edtion despite I already own the regular one!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.