FUNNY THINGS ON THE NET

• Nieuw verkeersbord :D

"Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down" "Mens sana non potest vivere in corpore sicco"
  • facebook song

• net wat minder funny :s

• This time a LIVE one

"Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down" "Mens sana non potest vivere in corpore sicco"
  • ma fok nee, das juist keizielig :-O

• Yeti

Ja maar WAT is het??

• kaalgeschoren babybeer :s?

• is het een beer... is het een kangoeroe... is het een kat... ? ... neen... het is de oosterse yeti!!

Want you to know * That should I go I always loved you * Held you high above, true
  • dus das echt een beest dat er in gezonde toestand ZO uitziet?
    crap

edit: net gegoogled, blijkbaar is da van gisteren
    http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/959/Bizar/article/detail/1089528/2010/04/06/Chinese-jagers-vangen-Oosterse-yeti.dhtml
    heb pertang ook HLN in men mails, ma blijkbaar nog niet gezien

anyway, tis maar iets creepy

Edited by ellenjustme on 7 Apr 2010, 13:07
  • The 20 Most Ambitious Ass Tattoos

• ASS

Er staan een paar lekkere poepkes tussen mr de eerste vind ik de leukste tattoe.
    Yep, tis echt beest. Alhoewel het natuurlijk een ziekte kan zijn. Tijdje geleden al ns dood gevonden dus er zijn er meer.
    Tja"creepy"...ook iets lief uitziend met pels kan je vinger afbijten. Het zal er zo wel uitzien voor een reden. Google anders maar eens "naked mole rat" Knaagdieren leven als mierenkolonië.

• Stukje taart iemand?

http://inventorspot.com/articles/body_bread_13546

• stevig handdrukske

• crazy hair

• Afstuderen in Rusland (denk ik )

• http://www.humo.be/tws/jeroom/index.html

Haha check die van vandaag :p ik vind jeroom echt geniaal :D

• LOL

Lekker surrealistisch

• The Garden of Eden

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve...

"So, how is everything going?" inquired God.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.
    It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms,
    catching them on branches, and snagging them on bushes. They are a real pain," said Eve.

Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc... she felt that having only two breasts might leave her body
    more "symmetrically balanced," as she put it.

That is a fair point," replied God, "But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those,
    but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away." And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the briars.

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden. "Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?" "Just fantastic," she replied, "But for one oversight on your part.
    You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone." God thought for a moment and said,
    "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you.

Now let's see... where did I put that useless boob?"

• It life Jim , but not as ... ???

• "Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down" "Mens sana non potest vivere in corpore sicco"
  • Hebbealiens

• hoe simpelweg een hit te scoren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I&feature=player_embedded
    Axis Of Awesome - 4 Four Chord Song (with song titles)

• LOL op 4: 17 MGMT op KAZOO :D

• How to name a volcano

• reclame voor condoomgebruik

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.