Fav. Lynch Movie?

• Only Mulholland Drive, only hardcore.

• Twin peaks and fire walk with me, inland empire, mulholland drive, blue velvet, eraserhead, lost highway, wlid at heart, grandmother, alphabet,and a cowboy and a frenchman. Actually, it's usually the last one that I watched. I dont think anyone mentions the show On the air, weird and funny.

• Up until a week or so ago it had always been Blue Velvet but upon re-watching Mulholland Drive I think I now have to re-evaluate which is really my favourite.

• Lost highway -ver.

• NGcs said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 20:45
    1. Lost Highway
    2. Mulholland Drive
    3. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
    4. Blue Velvet
    5. The Elephant Man
    6. Eraserhead
    7. Inland Empire

His shorts and music videos Crazy Clown Time, Darkened Room, I Touch A Red Button, etc. I didn't really like, except for Rabbits, that's fun :D You can see them on Youtube, I think all his non-feature videos are online. Though I really wish he made a new movie instead...

• NGcs pisze:
    1. Lost Highway
    2. Mulholland Drive
    3. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
    4. Blue Velvet
    5. The Elephant Man
    6. Eraserhead
    7. Inland Empire

His shorts and music videos Crazy Clown Time, Darkened Room, I Touch A Red Button, etc. I didn't really like, except for Rabbits, that's fun :D You can see them on Youtube, I think all his non-feature videos are online. Though I really wish he made a new movie instead...

I forgot about Elephant Man, well it's not weird movie, but i think it's a kind of masterpiece, and great list, I agree about Rabbiets. One minus for them - so straigh ahead

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2013, 19:44
    1. Eraserhead
    2. Mulholland Dr
    3. Twin Peaks: FWWM (also the series would go here but it doesn't count)
    4. Inland Empire
    5. Blue Velvet
    6. Wild at Heart

Haven't seen Lost Highway or Elephant Man yet, they're on my to-watch list.
    Not really planning on watching Dune or Straight Story.
    Fire Walk With Me is his most underrated film. Blue Velvet is his most overrated.

• Mullholand Drive
    Lost Highway

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Oct 2013, 14:57
    Blue Velvet.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.