Favourite Song

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2005, 00:56

Favourite Song

What is your favourite Darren Hayes song?...

Mine is "I Forgive You"... it's really really cool...

• ma1ice said...
    • User
    • 17 Feb 2005, 00:37

Well...

If you are talking about the last album - "Sense of Humor" is my favorite...

• My favorite of The Tension & the Spark is definitly "Darkness"! :-) But I also like "Unloveable" a lot.
    My favorite tracks from Spin are "Insatiable" and "Strange relationship".

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2005, 15:28
    "Unlovable" is a really good song too... he did it with just a piano when I saw him in concert, it was really good...

• Oh, lucky you...
    I have never seen him, yet. Altough I've been a fan since the very beginning with Savage Garden, i.e. since about 7 years...
    I wanted to go to the concert in London last November. But as I'm German, it would have been just too expensive for me. :-(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Mar 2005, 19:43

damn...

damn... that must suck rather large ass...

my Mom got me into him... and Savage Garden... but it was only since Affirmation that I started being a proper fan, though I did like all there stuff...

• Re: undefined

Quoth cheezus69:
    What is your favourite Darren Hayes song?...

Mine is "I Forgive You"... it's really really cool...

"Insatiable" and "I Miss you" ... ;)

• I think Touch is amazing.

• Crush and Unlovable are mine. I bought his first cd without really hearing his solo music.. I just liked his voice from Savage Garden, so I thought I'd buy it, and after that for a few months I had to listen to Crush every morning when I woke up.. I don't know why, but I just always had an urge to listen to it. I never even really listened to the whole cd or would have called myself a fan for a couple of year later, heh.

• nukumi said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2005, 17:40
    My favorite would most definately have to be 'Where You Want To Be'. I love that song. :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2005, 17:22
    I love "Touch" and "Where You Want To Be"!
    But songs like "Strange Relationship", "I Forgive You" sound good too :-)

• Unlovable is perhaps my favorite Darren Hayes song altogether. That song is perhaps the song that connects me with Darren on a very deep personal emotional level.

-- Adachi Michiko ^.~ --
    • witka said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2005, 03:59
    Hmm...I'd have to say..."Where You Want To Be"..."Unlovable"..."Touch"..."I Forgive You"..."Mine"...

Okay...I love whatever song is playing...I can't choose...

Take care,

Witka

Got Darren?
    www.darrenhayes.com
  • Feel. Feel is great!

• ITFCJez said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2006, 21:37
    I can't name just one song, but I love "Where You Want To Be", "So Beautiful", "Darkness", "I Forgive You" and "Unlovable".

From other albums, "I Miss You" and "Strange Relationship" too.

Looking forward to seeing him in April!

• Baszjuh said...
    • User
    • 19 Feb 2006, 15:30
    at the moment my fav song is So Beautiful but I also really like Popular & I Cant Ever Get Enough Of You

• All of Darren's songs are wonderful.

I'd have to say my top 5 (as far as his solo career goes and in no particular order) would have to be:

Unlovable
    Dublin Sky
    California
    Where You Want To Be
    and his cover of Lost Without You

• Etliv21 said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2006, 06:16
    Darkness, Unloveable, Insatiable, Crush (1980 Me), Hero, Dublin Sky, popu!ar, Lost Without You(live), So Beautiful...

• puutu said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2006, 10:24
    I just joined this group ;)

I really can't name the best song, there are so many of them..well Spin is one of my favs, love and attraction, unlovable, so bad, I can't ever get enough of you, touch..damn it, he's got too many great songs.

• puutu said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2006, 10:24

I really can't name the best song, there are so many of them..well Spin is one of my favs, love and attraction, unlovable, so bad, I can't ever get enough of you, touch..damn it, he's got too many great songs.

• puutu said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2006, 10:25

• puutu said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2006, 19:44
    O_o sorry about that. I have no idea how come my message is there like...three times?? :D

• oh god i love them all, but my faves if i have to pick are

the lover after me
    unloveable
    i like the way
    where u want to be
    dublin sky

• ITFCJez said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2006, 21:31

Re:

Quoth DarrensAngel:
    oh god i love them all, but my faves if i have to pick are

the lover after me
    unloveable
    where u want to be

I think the above 3 songs are probably my favourite because there is so much emotion in them.

• Haense said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2006, 18:44
    I think that So Beautiful is my favourite song. But I also love Darkness and Crush :)

As for Savage Garden it's TTMAB and Affirmation.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.