We Are The Void 2010

• -phage- said...
    • Subscriber
    • 17 Jan 2010, 17:29

We Are The Void 2010

Time to start a new discussion to this seemingly dead group and headline is obvious: DT is releasing a new album 24.2. in Sweden and at the beginning of March (dates differ from country to country, in Finland it's 10.3.).

From what i've heard it is going to be very very different compared to Fiction. Most people that have had listened it through talked about Haven/Projector kind of atmosphere. It seems that Stanne uses again clean vocals much more. There have been some mentions record contains black metal elements as well (I really don't know about that, totally subjective comment). All in all, it sounds something totally different and therefore interesting music.

Anyone who has heard it through yet want to comment above?

I'm sorry I didn't catch your Naim
    Roots, bloody roots
  • It's Dark Tranquillity so it's gonna be awesome right?

• yes, it's more like Projector and Haven...in one word - great...

• Jolty said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2010, 07:28
    I haven't listened to it yet, but I've got it preordered. I'm pretty excited.

• kspsml said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2010, 22:20
    i think ,watv is amazing 7/10

• pepex_ said...
    • User
    • 24 Feb 2010, 01:38
    awesome album. realy.

• amazing album *-* does anybody know who sings the intro of Iridium?

''Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good, every sperm is needed in your neighbourhood...''
  • Stanne?^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2010, 11:06
    all vocals by mikael himself.. he's that good.
    btw this album is already my favoriet P:

• A good album by them. They have yet to dissapoint me :)

• When it came out i loved it... is my most scrobled album in lastfm... but now i realize is not that good, and i dont like it at all... few good songs nevertheless

• it was ok, not as good as character or damage done tho

• a new level of quality again! you can't be disappointed with them. great album

• Truly says, maximum 7 of 10. Good, but not great album.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.