Welcome Members!

• DPF said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2007, 18:38
    I would like audio proof that the songs are the right samples.

http://www.stylehiphop.com/funk-type-house_fr.html - this website provides proof

• Guy-Man and Thomas are masters when it comes to sampling. That link just proves it.

I saw them live at Bang and all i can say is that it was life altering. With some luck, I'm taking a vacation to Paris this year to see them at Bercy.

• RobotRock20 said:
    Guy-Man and Thomas are masters when it comes to sampling. That link just proves it.

I saw them live at Bang and all i can say is that it was life altering. With some luck, I'm taking a vacation to Paris this year to see them at Bercy.

you were at bang! eh ? sweet I was front row right side on Guy-mans side. Where were you ?

• Cinder_Fella said:
    RobotRock20 said:
    Guy-Man and Thomas are masters when it comes to sampling. That link just proves it.

you were at bang! eh ? sweet I was front row right side on Guy-mans side. Where were you ?

lol i was front row just to the left by thomas. Like I said before that show was incredible.

• Did we just like, lose a member?

• yea lol who cares. we got eachother *group hug* haha.

• DPF said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2007, 07:51
    what game would that be

• conquer online

www.conqueronline.com

if your interested to play

start on category Wild Kingdom > Server > Tiger

:D

sorry but on da dancefloor and wake up are fakes!!

Human After All
    • henrik7 said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2007, 19:42
    Administrator - To all Daft Punk fans

Administrator - France is on strike

Administrator - Daft are not

Administrator - Yet the guys can’t be here tonite & both events are linked.

Administrator - We’ll reschedule for sure. Watch this space for the new date.

"It will be difficult for Sweden to win it, but you need to have a dream and go there thinking you can do it"
    Henrik Larsson
  • Daft Punk Stencil

It has taken me over a year to get around to finally finishing my many layer daft punk stencil, but I finished it about 20 mins ago. I will post a link to a picture of it tomorrow night. Oh and I did manage to get to their Alive tour, I went to both Melbourne shows, and yes like everyone says it was amazing.

• Jimmert said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2008, 16:03

Re: Daft Punk Stencil

minuit_0000 said:
    I will post a link to a picture of it tomorrow night.

So, where is it? ;)

I saw them in Amsterdam, july 4th 2007. My eyes still hurt sometimes.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.