Zen V Plus Screen problem

• Sphiunx said...
    • User
    • 3 Sep 2007, 07:59

Zen V Plus Screen problem

# weeks ago I had a rare problem with my Zen, the screen sudenly went really dark eaven if the contrast is at 100%. Does anyone else has had this problem?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2007, 19:52
    I had that problem first, but I just returned the player and my new one has worked very well.

• i had this problem with my first one too but i got it replaced and now it works sweet

• hka555 said...
    • User
    • 11 May 2008, 00:41
    mine is doing that. How do you return it?

• ChibiMK said...
    • User
    • 19 Mar 2010, 22:09
    o_O
    Thank God, it didn't happen to mine...
    Well, I had another problem, it didn't react on my actions being even when i tried to turn it on... Only the 'play' and 'return' keys were glowing. I just left it until the battery dies and then charged it. And it was alright then. This happened twice...
    [sorry for my bad english >_< ]

(вышесказанное не принимать всерьёз)
  • ChibiMK said:
    o_O
    Well, I had another problem, it didn't react on my actions being even when i tried to turn it on... Only the 'play' and 'return' keys were glowing. I just left it until the battery dies and then charged it. And it was alright then. This happened twice...

the solution to this: now u dont have to left it until the battery dies, u simply need to connect ur zen to ur pc and press the reset button on ur zen. I use needle for this. im sure it works.

• ChibiMK said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2010, 10:59
    edgeofuniverse said:
    ChibiMK said:
    o_O

the solution to this: now u dont have to left it until the battery dies, u simply need to connect ur zen to ur pc and press the reset button on ur zen. I use needle for this. im sure it works.

Hmm connecting didnt help me... Well I just have to find that reset button :p

(вышесказанное не принимать всерьёз)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2010, 02:08
    ChibiMK said:
    Hmm connecting didnt help me... Well I just have to find that reset button :p

It's on the left side, you'll need a needle or something to push it.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.