• Welcome!

Welcome to this terrific Craig Nicholls fan group!

Tell about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from? When/why did you start listening to The Vines? What did you like most about Craig?

• Well. I'm a 16-years-old girl from Norway. I'm addicted to both charts and music (both listening to it and playing it myself), and love this web site.

I started listening to The Vines about one and a half month ago, and now I'm a great fan.

As you see, I'm the leader for this group. I started the group because I thought it should be one. If you want to contact me, just post a message in my shout box! :)

• I’m Hannah, 17 and from the United Kingdom.

I love music and seeing bands live. Got into The Vines around 2005 when a friend recommended me ‘Winning Days’ and I’ve been hooked ever since. Haven’t seen them live yet which is a shame but hopefully I will get to one day!

• hi!
    My name is Aleksandra, I am 15 years old, from Poland.

I love music, photography and art.
    I started listenig to The Vines about 5 months ago. I've been watching MTV2 and I saw 'Get Free' video. I thought "oh my god, it's awesome".
    Unfortunately, almost no one knows The Vines in Poland.

• Tell about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from? When/why did you start listening to The Vines? What did you like most about Craig?

I am Kelly, duh, I'm 19, and I live in Orlando, Florida, US.

I started listening to the vines...uh well. It's a story. Around when I was 14-15 I was obsessed with Nirvana. While I was getting over them I wanted a band I can relate to like them, and I heard a rumor that the Vines were "the new Vines." Unfortunately, I did not agree with this statement and thought anyone who thought that didn't know what they were hearing. Then I heard them on the iPod commercial and decided to give them another try. And well, the rest is history. That was about 4 years ago.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2009, 22:48
    my name is Liz.
    i first heard them performing on VMA 2002 i guess, they played "Get Free". i remember Craig crushed his guitar after performance. then i thought "oh, these guys rock" xD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2009, 22:54
    and i forgot...i'm from Siberia, Russia...and about the last question...what i like most in Craig..well i like the way he acts/sings/what else he does? in videos. this guy is really cool.

• Egor.
    Kiev, Ukraine)
    Cause Craig reminds Cobain) No really, i bought "Highly Evolved" and it's fantastic.
    He is very charismatic.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.