best concert ever!!

• best concert ever!!

what is the best concert you have attended????? and was it in corpus??? i highly doubt it!!!!!

mine: city and colour, and it was in austin, tx dallas green is the most amazing singer and songwriter there is in the entire world. if you don't know of him he is absolutely amazing, mind blowing!!! and if you like harder rock, check out his other band alexisonfire, jsut as mindblowing greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaTe
  • For me the best 2 concerts that stick out in my mind is seeing Opeth and Ozzy Osbourne. Opeth performed flawlessly and the frontman was really funny. Ozzy on the other hand kinda felt like a religious experience for me. I left that concert soaked in water.

• Let me guess Bodom...that was in SA? Well mine was here...sadly, but they are my all-time favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. :) At least I can say I've seen them in their entirety b4 Rev died.

• Yes both concerts were in SA. I was at the Avenged Sevenfold concert here in corpus! They put on a great show.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.