What's your favorite Coldplay music video, and why?

• What's your favorite Coldplay music video, and why?

I think the title says enough :)

"He told me no rockstar could ever wear sandals and I told him to go fuck himself!"
    --Andrew McMahon.
  • Trouble, because of the gorgeous imagery, it has a magical feel which fits the song perfectly.

there is no such thing in life as normal
  • The Scientist , because it's brilliantly made and also Fix You because I was there when they filmed it .

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2009, 03:22
    Talk... is very creative the robot idea and it's funny :)

• cathj86 said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2009, 06:35
    I agree, trouble is beautiful.
    The scientist too. How long do you think it took to learn the song backwards?

• The Scientist. I just love how everything goes backward. Also, in a strange way, it's beautiful.

• Leosz18 said...
    • User
    • 2 Jun 2009, 08:59
    Talk, Strawberry Swing, Fix You...all is connected with my girlfriend, when I was acquainting her...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2009, 16:10
    as said by 'truemornings'; The Scientist.. it's a beautiful song which reminds me of a lot of thing so the video could be a simple one... but it's still a very nice video and I like it!

• Gula1 said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2009, 13:31
    Talk! Interesting crazy story! Robot was great xD

• switsea said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2009, 15:21
    My favorite is Trouble, not the one that's cartoon-like, but when Chris is tied in the chair on the streets. It's sooo good for the song, the two go so well together.

A close second is Talk, because it's funny! I love the song on its own, but I can't take it seriously when they're wearing 3D glasses and harassing a giant robot.

• My favourite is Talk.. everytime I see this video, I have to laugh, because the guys can be so goofy x)
    I love it.

• The scientist, I love how the things go back to when everything was easy....
    *crying*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2009, 07:06
    Strawberry Swing. it's just got that care-free quality about it, like the song

• Strawberry swing// because that clip have mega creative inagine for a simple story

Yes.You be happy

• The Scientist video is amazing... But the first thing that poped into my head was Yellow...a simple nice video :)

• Nocioni said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 09:03
    Don`t Panic,because this song is the first my heard Coldplay`s song :)

• Strawberry Swing, 'cause is revolutionary. =p

• 1. Fix You
    2. The Scientist
    3. Talk

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Dec 2009, 06:15
    Strawberry Swing because it's so colourful and creative.

• Speed of Sound.
    it's so abstract and simple, but bright and precise. this clip and the song are great things

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2011, 06:10
    umm I liked 'fix you'... slow build up in the beginning, and then all of a sudden he starts running running running... on stage to a massive crowd, swinging this crazy thing in the air... then BOOM. fireworks. that bit's my faveee.

• God put a Smile upon Your face. I don't know very well why it is my fav video... I love all the videos! Hahaha Btw when i saw for the first time i just loved and cried sooooo bad... It is just flawless :')

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2012, 20:07
    The Scientist....Because it took al lot of work to do... like sing in backwards

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2012, 21:10
    Favourite? Speed of sound - because of all those colors and light - i like it:)

• Definatelly Shiver, because they are so young, so fresh, and video is so natural. And I like Lovers in Japan (live ) because of butterflies - this was the video during which I promised myself to get at least one butterfly. Hopefully I will during the concert in a month! Dreams come true!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.