Favourite chocolate indulgence?

• Favourite chocolate indulgence?

Oh, that is too hard a question to even consider identifying my one vice borne from an original sin.

I'd have to say chocolate fondue. Anything dipped in chocolate automatically tastes good, and is +286 in sex appeal, amen?

Especially the strawberries and the meringues.

But on the contrary, for some reason, I'm not that crazy about chocolate ice-cream.

Tell us (I'm not going to say "share", because I wouldn't share chocolate fondue!) of your favourite *EDIBLE* chocolate indulgence - in detail should you feel inclined to do so :P

Oh, and pictures are most definitely welcome. Make me salivate.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Feb 2009, 19:29
    hot chocolate fudge with vanilla ice cream....death by chocolate, i say!!

• Miizuki said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2009, 02:07
    nutellaaaa

• If it tastes good, then just clean milk chocolate. Or Marabou Daim! I actually had chocolate fondue once, but the girl who was bying the ingredients had bought vekao instead. It tasted like crap! Chocolate is gods gift to mankind, and vekao is the devils attempt to make it!

• nutellaaaa *-*

• Verkao? What's that? ^^

• alex_xx said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2009, 00:45
    I was pretty much raised on chocolate bars, thanks to my dad. It's now become sort of a comfort food for me and I can't help indulging myself anytime I'm at his house or the drugstore. My favourite is definitely Crunchie. :)

• Seeds of change's organic chocolate bar!

• Ennish said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2010, 19:40
    I'll take a box of assorted chocolates any day! There's so much variety to it that it makes eating chocolate more of an experience than a snack.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2010, 17:45

Re: Favourite chocolate indulgence?

Anything dipped in chocolate automatically tastes good, and is +286 in sex appeal, amen?Omg... Amen.
    +9000 [to a certain extent].

My #1 is classic bitter dark chocolate, though.
    Runner up - chocolate truffles. Only got into them recently, though.

• My favourite cake ever: it's called Mortal Sin!

Not for everyday consumption, and I have to share it with a friend, else I DIE.
    Layers of mascapone cheesecake, chocolate moist, baked cheesecake and a chocolate biscuit base. <3

• mule808 said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2010, 17:57

abuelita :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2010, 21:43
    It's too hard to chose but I'd say it's Nutella.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2011, 13:08
    yummm. why put pics up for you smelly pirate hooker. mmm. I love ferrero rocher. so cute and sensual

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Oct 2011, 03:28
    Unf, chocolate fondue for me too.

• Hello ;-) In last time I eat only chocolate with 70% cacao or more :P
    So here is my favorite now! :)

• I love the chocolate cakes or brownies But i also like milk chocolate the Dove chocolate is my favorite candy.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.