hello 20 something, 30 something women- please date my brother.

• hello 20 something, 30 something women- please date my brother.

Hello there nice ladies,
    My brother just turned 27 and all of his friends are marrying off and having babies. He's starting to get a little worried so I'm determined to help find my charming brother a suitable date. I assume that women in Chicago who use audioscrobbler are a pretty good pool to search in, so let's get started. My brother, Roman, is a little under six feet, a bicycle enthusiast, an excellent dancer (ballroom-not fast thrusty stuff), and has beautiful red hair. He works as a programmer, but that doesn't mean that he's dorky. He's very smart (he was double-promoted in the second grade) and extraordinarily kind. He's responsible about the environment, but not in an obnoxious way and would make the most devoted and doting husband or father. Seriously. Think about it.

The last album he bought (March 9th) was Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Production of Eggs.

Think about it and send me a message.

Your audioscrobbler friend,
    Fairwhite

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2007, 07:25
    Does he put out on the first date? If so, I'd be happy to take him out!

PS: I'm a guy. I hope that's not a problem!

• I'm 12, is that ok?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2007, 22:42
    I think you may be a little too old for him. He's mine!

• Hands off!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2007, 01:38
    No way! I'm not letting this one go! He's a ballroom dancer and he has his sister try to find him dates on the internet? He must be a real catch!

• But, would he mind a three-way with Mr. Thicke? If he would then he's all yours.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2007, 06:15
    I'd be worried about involving the Schlongfather in the relationship because if he had one taste of his Thicke-ness he probably wouldn't feel like he needed me anymore. :(

• haha the Schlongfather...I think we should start a group!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2007, 04:01
    That would rule... and all of the artist connections would somehow be related to:
    A) Alan Thicke
    B) Schlongs
    C) Fathers
    D) All of the above

Would you like to do the honors?

• You can do it, I'll be on the press

• Omg, what a cute thread :) Did you find your brother a date?

Don't think I have a forum signature at the moment. How incredibly cocky. Tihi, tihi, tihi.
  • Wow. I forgot about this post from '05. Glad someone read it. He did find a date, a wife actually, and now has two kids with fluffy red hair.

• Great :) Was it thanks to Last.fm? ;)

Don't think I have a forum signature at the moment. How incredibly cocky. Tihi, tihi, tihi.
    • Kopassu said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2008, 15:16
    Wow, in two years he found a wife and had two kids. He doesn't waste any time.

Trails Like Bike Races
    • mockta said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2011, 20:09
    Kopassu said:
    Wow, in two years he found a wife and had two kids. He doesn't waste any time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    yea it kind of sounds like someone's condom burst...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.