Wich Players Do You Miss?

• Wich Players Do You Miss?

I miss Damien Duff and Wayne Bridge, those dudes were cool

• Arjen Robben

• Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen

• Gudjohnsen was so fucking great, what about wright phillips?... i always loved the way he plays

• Nah Shauny never really did it for us

• SWP was really bad in Chelsea, except the last season, where he was pretty average. I miss Gudjohnsen, but only as a midfielder, he was much better as a midfielder than forward.

• i think that Eidur was better as a striker

• Sippe555 said:
    SWP was really bad in Chelsea, except the last season, where he was pretty average. I miss Gudjohnsen, but only as a midfielder, he was much better as a midfielder than forward.

You don't remember his season with Jimmy when they pasted the division with goals then?

• Gilaventi sa:
    Sippe555 said:
    SWP was really bad in Chelsea, except the last season, where he was pretty average. I miss Gudjohnsen, but only as a midfielder, he was much better as a midfielder than forward.

You don't remember his season with Jimmy when they pasted the division with goals then?

That was in what, 2002? Maybe I should have phrased it better. During his last years at Chelsea he was a lot better as a midfielder.

• Sippe555 said:
    Gilaventi sa:
    Sippe555 said:

That was in what, 2002? Maybe I should have phrased it better. During his last years at Chelsea he was a lot better as a midfielder.

Mainly because that's where he got played...

His best years at Chelsea were up front, and that's the Eidur I miss

• Gudie was an excelent striker, i hav so many good memories of his goals, with the head he nver missed

• Jesper Grønkjær <3
    and
    Eidur Gudjohnsen, Damien Duff, WIlliam Gallas.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2009, 14:50
    hasselbaink, gudjohnsen, duff, robben, makelele, bridge

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2009, 18:16
    Zola, my idol!

• Gudjohnsen and Lassana Diarra

• Duff and Bridge were never good for us anyway! Good shout on Diarra - amazing that hes at Real Madrid nowadays, never thought he'd make so much of himself!

• come on man xD, dont say that about Duff, he scored some good goals and assisted aLOT, Mateja Kezman, he wasnt good for us, or Shevchenko xD

• Josh, that's ridiculous. Duff was fantastic before he got injured!

• ZXRoux said...
    • User
    • 12 Dec 2009, 01:27
    Damien Duff, Eidur Gudjohnsen, and obviously: Arjen Robben

• Makelele , Roben , Vialli

• Didier- said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2009, 16:53
    Bridge, Duff, Robben. Someone mentioned Lassana Diarra, imo, he can go and f' himself, arrogant piece of shit as was Judas Gallas

• judas gallas xD hahahaha

• Arjen robben, gudjohnsen, wright-phillips and makelele he was like a rock and scored a kickass goal against totenham

• Makelele, Robben and Lass Diarra

• geremi! melchiot, robben (what a mistake getting rid of him), hasselbaink & gudjonhson (best strikeforce of their time), makelele.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.