Music Connections

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2007, 20:53

Music Connections

The Music Conecctions are based in what I bealive Charlie And Lola might like. Please take a look at them as well, I've been trying to look for artists with warm, fun and clever sounds; just like the TV series is.

I you want to suggest; any name is welcome; and I will decide if it's really a Charlie And Lola sound.

This is also so people who like Charlie and Lola can share music that they think it sounds like the show.

Enjoy the music and have fun!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2008, 18:19
    i think maybe charlie and lola might like múm
    it doesn't precisely sound like the show's music, but it is very calm and nice, so I can easily imagine Lola listening to it

I live in mexico so i've been having a hard time finding charlie and lola's favourite and best music record, but anyway I love this show and thank you for creating this group, I hope more and more fans will join. ALso, thank you for providing a download of the theme song, I couldn't find it anywhere else!

thanks again and good luck in everything!

• wawawi said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2009, 22:08
    I'm so proud to be on a group that doesn't have Radiohead on their charts *_*

• how about Pantokrator? 8D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.