• DGYDP said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2008, 14:57

Inflikted

The cd leaked on the internet, so what are your thoughts?

It didn't dissapoint me, but didn't blow me away either. I guess it's about what you'd except. Obviously it's worth nothing compared to the old school Sep stuff, but for being the only alternative it's decent enough. I sill don't get why people call it thrash metal though ...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2008, 16:27
    it's a lot better though then the post-max sepultura.

• zp4wn said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2008, 18:32

much better than the "new" sepultura

it's not that thing you could say "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" but it's ok.

• bgtaM said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2008, 09:11
    Well Inflikted... it's not at the same level as "Beneath the remains" or other of Sepultura's older stuff but IMO it's near "Chaos AD" and better than Soulfly and new albums by Sepultura.
    Let's see what they bring us in the future. Here are some great live videos: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=99038

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jun 2009, 18:39
    well, i dont need (want) to compare "inflikted" to the old sepul stuff. the old sepul stuff stands for itself, and so does "inflikted"... and to me its VERY well "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"... its just brilliant, and "must kill" is one of the best songs in ages. to me at least. the whole album is max cavalera, the typical bullet style, right into mah face. i have to love it same as the old sepul stuff. this album is the best that could happen to my life in years. but well, its just me ;)

• ssss

True )))

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.