How old have your cat????

• How old have your cat????

Hey my friends my cat have 2 years according to the age of him is (23-24) years old..and yours?

http://www.lastfm.pt/group/I+love+see+Scary+Movies (if you like scary movies join to my group is my first group)*:*:*:*.*.*Peace and L@Ve *:*:*:*:* __♥_♥____ ***I will miss you Michael Jackson*** =*(
    • guanou said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2009, 09:37
    "How old IS* your cat."

How could a cat stay alive 24 years ?

Oooh trust me doc, bringing psychiatric drugs and teenagers together is like opening a lemonade stand in the desert.
  • I had cat once which had 8yr old - human years, that was the longest time for a cat of mine :P

• yeah my mistake * how old IS your cat* lol
    and the old of my cat is 2 years but in my age is "23-24" years old =)

http://www.lastfm.pt/group/I+love+see+Scary+Movies (if you like scary movies join to my group is my first group)*:*:*:*.*.*Peace and L@Ve *:*:*:*:* __♥_♥____ ***I will miss you Michael Jackson*** =*(
  • yeah my mistake * how old IS your cat* lol
    and the old of my cat is 2 years but in my age is "23-24" years old =)

• TarynKD said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2009, 19:55
    My two current cats are going to be turning 4 in July and August. Before that we had cats that lived to be 16 and 17 which is pretty long for a cat.

Call me psychotic or numb
    I'm just a product of love
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 31 Dec 2010, 15:52
  • My cat is 6 years old, the oldest cat I have had got to be 13 years old and died from cancer....

I don't know you, you don't know me...it's like you broke into my fantasy.
    • wesr29 said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2009, 16:49
    Mine is 11 right now. I am starting to worry about him.

KiLL PoP CULTure or LiVe IN FeaR!!!
  • One of my cat was 13 year old and a half... but he died two days ago :'(

The other is 14 year old and a half, she's a female and she looks healthy and happy.. for now. =(

• I have 2 cats both sisters 16 coming up to 17. They are old ladies and a bit cranky at times but still enjoying life.

• Masoles said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2009, 21:57
    mine is 5 now, she is still young

• Age of Cats

I have a cat that I got as a teeny baby in June of 1988. She is skinny and frail now because of her age. She has a good appetite and loves to eat which is a good sign. Every so often she will chase my other cat (who is 12) around the apartment.

If you want to keep cancer away from your kitties.....DON'T FEED THEM CAT FOOD WITH BY-PRODUCTS IN IT. That means fish by-products, chicken by-products, beef by-products, etc. etc. By products is another name for crap. Cats are finicky eaters by nature and it boggles my mind why the makers of pet foods think anyone wants to eat the crap they label as "by-products". My dog, Buffy got cancer, my cat Liza Jones got cancer, my cat Dirty Chin got cancer. They were all eating commercial pet food with the crap by-products in it. After Dirty Chin died in 1993, I took my other cat off pet food completely and started her on a home made diet. There are recipes in the pet book by Dr. Richard Pitcairn, DVM who used to be an agricultural vet before he began a private practice using natural remedies including accupuncture (which works BTW). If you want to do it, you can feed raw (which cats prefer anyway) and Sandy Arora wrote a book which has recipes for healthy cats in it. There is also a subscription (affordable) website called Holisticat that you can join.

The kitty who I took off pet food completely is the kitty I was writing about that I got in June 1988. I guess her age in cat years is somewhere near 140?

Cat Cha Later,
    Cheekygrrrl
  • ^ Whoa.

• my oldest is about 17, my youngest is 3.

• Mine are 10 and 6 now.

• One is 3 or 4 years old, don't remember right now.The other don't even have one years, he probabily have 8~10 months(I found him abandoned in the middle of fucking nowhere, so I really have no idead of his age).

• xslf said...
    • User
    • 9 Nov 2009, 20:44
    Mine are 7 years and 5 months now. I had another cat that died last April- she was at least ten (adopted as an adult from the street, so her real age will be forever unknown).

• I have two cats. One is like ten years old, and the other one is like... three months old. It's soooo cute ♥.

I hate signatures. Mmh... that's it.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2009, 05:06
    My cat is 3 1/2 years old :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Nov 2009, 22:45
    3 years... but she behaves as if she was 10, sleeping all the time. I wish she would be like 2 months old again, little kittens are the most adorable thing in the world :)

• Near 15 years old :) She's fine and I hope she arrives to 20 at least!!!!

• My cat Mau has 7 years old ^^

• Mine is turning 2 on february 1st. I adopted her a few days before she turned 1 but it seems like she's always been there. I love her to death.

• Smirnon said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2009, 17:08
    mine is 16 since August

anime avatar users fuck off
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.