• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2006, 11:09
    My cat likes Vangelis;D

Edited by a deleted user on 27 May 2007, 16:57
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Dec 2006, 01:27
    My cat goes bonkers when anything whistles . It's very cute but I don't think she likes it very much.

• One of my cats has taken a recent liking to ukulele music.

"If you need religion to solve your problems, that's fine. I use Google."
    • Koekjes said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2006, 16:10
    My cat likes Death Metal...serious.

• Well, the best music for my cat is.... my voice!!! lol, he love me xD

Music is Life
  • my cat always sleeps so i think she likes chil sweet music C_:

keep the doctor away

• Baka used to sleep on the subwoofer when i played ,Tallica
    we don,t have a subwoofer anymore but she still likes Metallica. (all loud music for that matter)
    Jinx likes everything that,s not too chaotic.
    Moggie Likes The Mars Volta & Tool.
    Floris likes it quite so chill out serves him best.

Mine is squegeed quite clean, now you go ahead and try, pry open your third eye

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2007, 22:40
    my Lina responds only to Panda Panda Panda. When she is awake, she stares in the floor, and when she is sleeping, she meows silently while that song is playing.

• summerisle2 said:
    My cat goes bonkers when anything whistles . It's very cute but I don't think she likes it very much.

My cat freaks out when she hears a high pitched sound too... but i don't think it's very harm/painful, since she keeps walking to the soundsource when she hears it

keep the doctor away

• eFtEp said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2007, 02:30
    CHAINSAW!!!
    ...CUTTING THEIR TINY FUCKING HEADS!
    D:
    by szynszylas
    just szynszylas...just do it

• I think my cat now likes Melechesh... he came in while they were playing and is STILL sitting on my lap listening. Usually he hates this chair and struggles to leave as soon as I pick him up.

There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
  • My cats seem to enjoy metal moreso than anything else I play, which is good since that's what I play mostly.

They just kind of lay around when it's playing.

• My cat is too stupid to realise anything at all.But I like her nonetheless:)

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • takako minekawa is the best music for cats ever! even thought my cat stella is used to my tunes. she likes ayria's voice :D

• ^^

My cat loves piano sounds.. no matter how badly i play :)

apalah arti dunia tanpa kucing..
  • VampyreAngel said:
    My cat is too stupid to realise anything at all.But I like her nonetheless:)

Ahahahahahaha.. X-D

apalah arti dunia tanpa kucing..
  • I put on Ambient burzum for my kitten (fenris)
    He digs it, I think..

• My kitty is freaking out right now as I listen to Spektr. The sound effects scare him :P

He's staring at the cieling expecting something to jump on him.

There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2007, 13:03
    Jester-NL said:
    My cats have an antipathy for loud music. They enjoy acoustic music and the more etheral sounds of some bands. Neofolk does it with them ;) And my wee boys have heard enough Diamanda to have learned that she is mostly harmless.

The Thrill Is Gone never fails to startle my cats =p

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 May 2007, 21:16
    I have 2 cats, one of which likes to listen STRICTLY to The Cure, and one who likes any sort of loud music.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2007, 13:51
    It must be My Dying Bride... Once when i was listening to them my cat came and laid down on my lap... then we both fell asleep

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2007, 11:46
    I've got 2 cats. One of them likes metal (and, what is weird, he's black xD) and second prefers my mum's music, jazz, blues... They both don't like situations when I'm alone at home and turn the music on with max. volume xD

• Actually my cat likes Jazz. My boyfriend plays the guitar and sometimes, in the rehearsals at home he plays some tunes and it goes immediatley where he is playing. It is amazing.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2007, 10:54
    Oooh... Sweet x3

• Interesting...my cat loves The Raconteurs and The Killers. It seems like she has her own dance when she hears these two bands. She sleeps like a baby to Thievery Corporation - The Passing Stars.

I'm not crazy, I just look strange ;)

http://www.myspace.com/klubkulturekrizevci
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.