Favourite Car

• Favourite Car

So then what's everyones favorite car? And lets make these realistic cars that you might actually be able to afford.

Mine would have to be the Focus ST. Excellent car for the money and should be getting one myself within the next 12 months.

• mine would have to be a landrover because I would need it to be able to survive offroad. I'm aiming to get one when I have enough money. (in a few years hopefully).

• ESF-12 said...
    • User
    • 7 Dec 2006, 11:45
    Dodge-68 RT XS29L8 Charger side

• Nissan Sentra or Civic

Recent Switch.
    I have a 96 Sentra I am about to mod.
    System, Paint, Body Kits when i get the money

All around favorite is the honda Civic... 95 Mostly I think. Old but good.

Jason Heartxcore
    Join My Groups
    Straight Edge Army
    SC Scene
  • Hey
    Well right now my favorite car would have to be the one I currently own a 1986 (same year as me) Toyota MR2

so far the only mod I got on it is an intake and a nice radio
    but I plan to go all out on it. it's got a 4age 16v, but eventually plan on getting the 20v.
    but I think my dream car would have to be a Lancer Evolution. I think that's allot of bang for your buck

some day it will be all about me...you'll see
    • ESF-12 said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2006, 11:09
    I really don't know why people reallllly love imports... eck!:p

• mmmmmmmmm Evo's.

Imports are just amazing.
    american music is cool but Imports OWN the streets

Jason Heartxcore
    Join My Groups
    Straight Edge Army
    SC Scene
  • mmmmmmmmm Evo's.

Imports are just amazing.
    american muscle is cool but Imports OWN the streets

Jason Heartxcore
    Join My Groups
    Straight Edge Army
    SC Scene
  • I'm no import freak or anything...really more of a rally freak, or as long as its AWD, FR, or MR...I just can't stand FFs, I think it's a bias against all those speed racer wannabes.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2006, 07:05

Edited by a deleted user on 1 Mar 2010, 20:32
  • Man I swear, right now I hate my car. If it's not one thing it's another. First the Battery goes, though that is expected after a while, though I don't think 1.5 years is long enough. Then For like the umpteenth time, my damn trans axle seal broke again. I think I am just going to cement that damn axle in place. LEAK THROUGH THAT YOU SMELLY GEAR OIL, LEAK THOUGH THAT!

• I am so jealous, my friend got his new car over the winter break. He bought a Lancer. He used to drive this crappy Honda Civic (just a daily driver, a little green 95 hatch back) nothing special, but it began to over heat. His parents didn't believe him. so they where driving to LA one day, when it blew up in there face...literally. They call him (he was at home at the time) "your car blew up." So in a few days they go to the dealership, again they call him back (Again, he was at home) "How do you feel about yellow cars?" all he tells them is that it better look cool, they come back with a yellow lancer. PSHHHH

• LHunter said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2007, 21:10

Audi RS4 '01

~400 hp's avant

Voodoo! The voodoo, who-do-what-you-don't-dare-do people.
  • Check it out, MY MR2

CLICK ME!!!
    NOW!!

• hi

it would have to be the HOLDEN GTO COUPE 2 door slick and it is a holden all so looks nice front or back

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2007, 16:09
    Since I am quite young, I think one of those hot hatches would suit me pretty well, let's say a Honda Civic (Type R preferably).

I can't stand all those guys fitting their cars with some silly bumpers and putting two vast exhaust pipes around the back. Who is going to take you seriously when you drive such a circus-mobile? I mean apart from other blokes who do it. It does not impress anyone else at all. Either get a car with a nice body or just don't bother at all. Your extra bumpers don't match the car anyway. But actually, it is not that bad since they don't ruin nice cars. They all go for the worst wheels in the world - old Astras, Calibras, any BMWs just to name a few. Not a big harm to the real car world then ;)

Anyway, one more thingie.
    I dream of having an Aston Martin

Edited by a deleted user on 3 Mar 2007, 16:11
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2007, 16:10
    Sry, a double ;/

• Think my vote may be swaying across to the new Vauxhall VXR8. Now thats going to be a beast to drive.

• Selling my MR2...any one interested?
    I might go for Subbie 2.5RS

• nmopal said...
    • User
    • 6 May 2007, 02:48
    Any TVR would be great, but they are hard to get here.

• TVR, is Russian now, great quality huh?

• nmopal said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2007, 21:02
    gatchaponkei said:
    TVR, is Russian now, great quality huh?

Obviously you've never seen the 1982 Lada 1300.

• well that was a joke, though I do believe that the company was sold to some billionaire teenager in Russia.

• Hmm hard decision. For looking cool and burning out all those boy racer wannabes I'd have to say a muscle car of some sort. I always like rolling up on those guys with the Toronado and blowing them out, ahh the joy of owning a sleeper. I'm a big fan of Dodge Darts too though, and a Dart with a 440 will blow out almost anything on the street.

For the track though you've got to be more picky. I'd probably go with an STi. Haven't driven one yet, but from what I hear they're beasts. Definitely on my "to drive" list.

• Hmm, my favourite car that is affordable to me in the nearer future is the 1996 Chevy Impala SS with the LT1 V8! It was the last FullSize RWD Sedan with a lot of power. And you know, the 350 is easy to mod..

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.