Taste-o-METRE of the user above you.

• Your musical compatibility with SofaKingAmazing is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kid Cudi, Foster the People, Drake, Flo Rida and Two Door Cinema Club.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2012, 16:06
    Your musical compatibility with RandomEpicXI is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Said The Whale, Young the Giant, Marianas Trench, illScarlett and Queen.

• Your musical compatibility with StevenBear is LOW

Music you have in common includes Said The Whale, Sam Roberts, Young the Giant, Arkells and Radiohead.

• Your musical compatibility with cbevington66 is Super

Music you have in common includes Sam Roberts, The Black Keys, The Tragically Hip, Boards of Canada and The Sheepdogs.

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 6 Aug 2012, 04:41
    Your musical compatibility with Moondoggie83 is Very High (83%)

Music you have in common includes Mother Mother, Metric, The Sheepdogs, Heart and 54-40.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Your musical compatibility with snyde1 is Super

Music you have in common includes Metric, Stars, Ladyhawke, Tegan and Sara and Blondie.

• Your musical compatibility with annalisa1 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes PJ Harvey, Metric, Arcade Fire, Morrissey and Sinéad O'Connor.

• Your musical compatibility with saoirse14 is Super

Music you have in common includes Matthew Good, The Decemberists, The Tragically Hip, Sigur Rós and The National.

I saved someone's life today. My own. Am I a hero?- Michael Scott
  • Your musical compatibility with BloodWillow is LOW

Music you have in common includes Jimmy Eat World, Rise Against, Flyleaf, Korn and Three Days Grace.

Black out crazy, makin' babies. Dead soul, Jesus Christ can't save me. The walls drip sweat in cheap motels. Without a doubt, should have pulled out. Teen spirits, an awful smell, when cast into a mid-west hell. Terminated, there were two. The life we spared was you.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2013, 10:42
    Your musical compatibility with TwistedChaos95 is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with mauveflwrs is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Grimes.

• Your musical compatibility with breakscape is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara, Florence + the Machine and Kate Nash.

• our musical compatibility with MaritimeAviator is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Imaginary Cities, The Gaslight Anthem, Hey Rosetta!, Said The Whale and Florence + the Machine.

• Your musical compatibility with stevenkeys is Low

Music you have in common includes Imagine Dragons, Cœur de Pirate, Marina & the Diamonds, Ed Sheeran and Lorde.

• Your musical compatibility with Miyavi23 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lorde, Avicii, Iggy Azalea, The Madden Brothers and Hedley.

• Your musical compatibility with LightsAndLights is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lorde, Bastille, Serena Ryder, Lana Del Rey and Foster the People.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.