Favorite CA outdoor activity

• izaa said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2005, 08:52

Favorite CA outdoor activity

and location...

Right now, I just want to go camp on the Monterey coast.

• probably about the same, and just south at Big Sur <3<3

I live in San Diego, so I love the whole trip up there I've taken a few times, stopping in places like Pismo/Morro Bay/San Luis Obisbo. great stuff.

• cycling- mountain and road

love kayaking, dont do it enough :/

• dude, living in the northern cali valley, like i do, it's wakeboarding in the summer in whiskeytown lake, and snowboarding in the winter on Mt. Shasta.

• SoCal beaches :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2008, 05:01
    MTB! So many trails in Norther California it's insane!

• Hiking in Big Sur and Kayaking on Monterey Bay

• I've lived in NorCal, central CA, and now live in CA. There's a TON of stuff to do. Surfing, x-country runs through the redwoods, rock climbing in Yosemite, hiking and camping all over. The list is endless!

• fiyz said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2010, 20:38
    i just moved here, does everyone wear gas masks like in weazels picture?

• LOL No, sorry! It's just a facade.

Anyone here ever climb in Joshua Tree at night?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 May 2010, 12:34

My thing to do

Hiking in Point Reyes rain or shine, one of the most majestic places in Cali. Also camping in Joshua Tree.

• vmattv said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2010, 04:58
    bike rides, hands down. no better way to see all the beauty california has to offer.

cause dire times call for dire faces. so lovely dancer call and answer trade our places in the night we're running barefoot you and i.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Nov 2010, 16:26

Easy...

Tamarack Beach - Surfing

• Definitely going to Magic Mountain or Disneyland. The happiest places on Earth!

• weazel74 said:
    Anyone here ever climb in Joshua Tree at night?

Heeelll yeah! Headlamp solos of The Eye and beer-in-hand traverses of the Great Chasm are the perfect night-caps out there.

Anyone around here climb in the LA/SB area?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.