• Do you fit in?

I do not fit in 'Female Fans of Metal', but...

My musical preference is 86.36% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE CUM.
    • Frazxz said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2007, 20:32

hm,

i mean im not narrow sighted when it comes to music, i listen to everything from waking the cadaver, nile, belphegor to hiphop to trance to classical music to whatever. so i doubt that i fit in, musically that is.

• My musical preference is 81.05% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

also cocks.

• My musical preference is 95.38% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

<3

• I dont think i'm going to fit in but i'll try anyways....

My musical preference is 16.88% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

goddamn i didnt think it was gunna be that low.

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
  • ehh

I was 49%. Ill take that as meaning im brutal enough while maintaining listening diversity. Mission accomplished.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2008, 20:43
    I fit in lol 8D
    56.12%! :D

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 9 Nov 2014, 09:31
  • My musical preference is 68.86% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in! :)

• 48.8% huh

• Juhizz said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2008, 06:13
    93.69% ;o

• 50.74%
    Im actually suprised...
    I think it would be less.

• 70.88%
    Well, i expected less.

• Goremi said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2008, 07:07
    My musical preference is 75.75% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

METAL UP YOUR ASS

• jxlxz said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2008, 10:50
    lol - moderately 45.16%

I listen to too much grindcore and goregrind for this group to be tr00ly compatible. hahahaa

• 91.75% newly updated music charts =p

Edited by Blessed_Dead on 10 Aug 2008, 18:21
  • My musical preference is 68.98% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?
    :( Almost 69%. Well, that's tankks to listening to thrash metal, progressive metal, hiphop and classical :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2008, 09:47
    I think I fit in quite good with 81.28%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2008, 19:27
    My musical preference is 76.85% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 81.08% :ç

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2008, 16:57
    Strange, only 52.81%
    Yet, my list is filled with brutal death lol =)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2008, 09:56
    My musical preference is 43.84% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

makes sense.. i mostly listen to grind-oriented stuff.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2008, 15:22
    My musical preference is 92.79% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!
    wow, not bad... i expected a little bit less.

• 42.05%
    slam death metal - wtf?!) lol

• My musical preference is 57.33% similar to the Brutal Death Metal Community group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

as im a longtime member of the forums i think this is to be forgiven haha

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.