Post not posted!

• Post not posted!

hey guys for some reason my last post didn't well.. get posted
    I guess i wont cuss then..
    haha but anyway i was talking about how to get that many plays quick
    but they blocked the site on this computer but basically there's this software you can download from the internet to over load this site to get alot of plays quick! importantly i cant get the code for the website because its been blocked but I really wanna ask now is how much you like Brokencyde like scale it an message me if yur like 125% in love with them. I'm going to start a website an have all brokencyde fans posted on it using this application called Iweb so message me about that

Laters(:

Edited by TylerTaken on 17 Nov 2009, 22:47
  • your picture induced a seizure in my 4 year old son.

fuck you. it's people like you that make me want to kill myself, and my son just to put us out of our misery.

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?

• dannythepetrock said:
    your picture induced a seizure in my 4 year old son.

fuck you. it's people like you that make me want to kill myself, and my son just to put us out of our misery.

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?

you must have weak eyes then dude cuz the pic is just a pic of them?

Edited by TylerTaken on 18 Nov 2009, 02:13
  • you're a LIAR. YOU LIE YOU LIE YOU LIE.

you also can't spell "weak"

• dannythepetrock said:
    you're a LIAR. YOU LIE YOU LIE YOU LIE.

you also can't spell "weak"

mhm.. you must be crazy XD

• faggot.

• dannythepetrock said:
    faggot.

queer -.-

• iweb? woot macs rule! as for the guy arguing...does he even like brokencyde? 2 answer ur original quesion i think i like em like 80% out of 100...

• acidsyringe69 said:
    iweb? woot macs rule! as for the guy arguing...does he even like brokencyde? 2 answer ur original quesion i think i like em like 80% out of 100...

ehh ill put percents on the website ehh!
    an ya woot woot i have the mac pro

• Um why would you even want to macro your play counts. It's not like some competition. You don't win anything for high play counts. I should have figured as much in a brokeNCYDE club.

My name was made in 2006 when I was but a child, so please ignore the un-needed numbers.
  • cool

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.