Christina Aguilera: probably Candyman
2. How did you get into 20?
Billy Joel: Does anybody really know how they got into an artist like Billy Joel?
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
*NSYNC: Well, clearly Justin Timberlake
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 27?
Puddle of Mudd:
"You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i will save you
from all of the unclean
I wonder what you're doing
I wonder where you are
There's oceans in between us
but that's not very far" - Blurry
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
blink-182: Nope. I know someone who has though.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
The Liberty Voices: Acappella Americana
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Jonathan Larson: Both Rent soundtracks, the sheet music for Rent and Tick Tick Boom, the Tick Tick Boom soundtrack, and the Rent movie DVD.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Avenue Q Cast: Seeing them in London from one of the boxes next to the stage and then meeting almost the entire cast after the show.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
Josh Groban: Nope. He's got about 6 years on me.
10. When did you first get into 1?
Peter, Paul & Mary: As a little kid listening to Puff, the Magic Dragon like any self-respecting 4-year-old.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Original Broadway Cast: It really depends on the show. A lot of my friends in high school and college were also into theater, but I haven't been once since moving to Florida.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
Tim McGraw: I'd probably heard some of his earlier stuff when I was younger, but I'd say either Live Like You Were Dyin' or Red Ragtop
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
"Weird Al" Yankovic: Fifth grade. My middle school boyfriend played me George Of The Jungle and I was instantly hooked. I've got 6 different Weird Al CDs and I've seen him in concert. I'm a huge fan.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Britney Spears: I'm not a huge fan of most of her newer stuff.
15. Why do you like 48's songs?
Men of the Deeps: They're very true and gritty and sung by a real group of miners about mining experiences and mining lives. They have a real ring of honesty about them.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Yale Spizzwinks (?): My senior year of high school, they performed a concert at one of our upper school assemblies.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
Michael Cavanaugh: I'm really not sure. I'd imagine he had some sort of a career before performing in Movin' Out, but I don't know about it.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Norah Jones: Not a specific song per se, but in my summer internship the summer before my senior year of college, one of my coworkers played her album every single day on loop and I've barely been able to listen to it since.
19. When did you get into 17?
Gavin DeGraw: I wouldn't say I ever really got into him. I didn't even realize I listened to him this much until this moment. I only have his Chariot album.
20. How long have you been into 11?
98 Degrees: Since middle school. They were a little bit different than the more mainstream boy bands, and I liked that about them.
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
Eric Idle and John Du Prez: Probably not, I've already seen Spamalot twice.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
The Beatles: It depends on how you count. I have 5 discs, 3 albums, and a few singles here and there.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Coldplay: Not usually, but if any would it would probably be Fix You
24. Does 29 have a song that makes you happy?
Barbra Streisand: A lot of the music from Funny Girl makes me happy because it brings back memories from doing the show with my friends.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Big & Rich: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
Rascal Flatts: Life Is a Highway about 3 hours ago
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Jason Mraz: Yes, three songs more than 30 times: Bella Luna (36), Wordplay (33), and Geek In The Pink (31), and one exactly 30 times: O. Lover. But this doesn't take into account just listening to the actual CD in my car.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Kristin Chenoweth: None, the least is 8: The Girl In 14G
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Erin McKeown: I can't say that there is, I generally like all of her music.
30. What song got you into 40?
Death Cab for Cutie: You know, I'm actually not sure. My most listened song of theirs though is A Lack of Color, so we can go with that?
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
Emerson Drive: I really like Fall Into Me and Fishin' In The Dark, though I'm not sure that the second one is legitimately theirs.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
Smash Mouth: Laugh, and then remind them that I'm relevant and they're not.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
Josie and the Pussycats: Considering the fact that they don't actually exist, I'd be very confused.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Destiny's Child: Nope.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
The Click Five: Probably whichever one did the lead vocals. But I couldn't tell you his name.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
Bo Bice: yup!
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah, 45 times
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Avril Lavigne: This really depends on your definition. A few years ago I burned the full disc of 2 CDs of hers from a friend. So, while I do not own the tangible disc of either one, I am in possession of all of the songs off 2 Avril Lavigne CDs.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
Brendan Benson: Nope.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
Michael Bublé: I'd like to see him do a duet with Josh Groban, I think that would be pretty cool.
41. What does your favorite song from 16 remind you of?
Eminem: Just being with my friends and having a good time.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Savage Garden: Nope.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Natasha Bedingfield: Probably.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Constantine Maroulis: I think my mom liked him when he was on American Idol.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Céline Dion: Not really.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
Harry and the Potters: Yup. They used to come to my college for a concert every year.
47. Do you like 44's name?
Toby Keith: Well. It's his name. I mean, it's not like a band name that he came up with. So, sure.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
Ani DiFranco: No, I'm good, thanks.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
Rob Thomas: Not that I'm aware of.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
The Mamas & the Papas: I don't think so.