Do you fit in?

• Tzama said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2008, 23:50

Do you fit in?

My musical preference is 92.44% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Edited by Tzama on 20 Mar 2008, 20:33
    • brand929 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 14 Mar 2008, 18:03
    I'm 87.38% haha I think I fit in quite nicely.

But hey, if you score really low, doesn't mean you're any less of a Britney fan ;)

• Tzama said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2008, 20:21
    Certainly not. This is only funny tradition get to know about 'how much you listen same music like group's other members'. This not tell how devoted Britney fan you are. :)

• My musical preference is 79.66% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in!

• I fit in 94.58%.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Mar 2008, 13:44
    I'm only fit in 48% o.O but i listen to hers cds

• I only scored 90.26%. Probably low because I'm listening to other music, that and I lost all my music files with no way to rip it all again... :(

L'amour et soit a aimé, subsistance et le soin, ne les a jamais laissés vont.
  • The similarity between user Ezri_Dax_Fan and group Britney Spears is high, at

95.62%

• i got 77,55%, although britney is 23% of all my playlist...with more than 6000 plays. guess that's because i listen to much different stuff...

• My musical preference is 36.17% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I guess I won. xD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2008, 11:05
    My musical preference is 91.04% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 23.53%

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. (Jeremiah 29:11 AMP)
  • 56.48%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2008, 15:29
    68.07%

(That´s interesting xd)

• My musical preference is 91.61% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in! yay!! =D

How well do you fit in?

Music is my life!!! :P
  • The similarity between user Team_Fierce and group Britney Spears is high, at
    85.28%

I was actually expecting higher haha.

• My musical preference is 43.6% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 81.62% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in!

Not that high! Tho' Britney is on the top of my playlist BY FAR. =)

• The similarity between user soleil56 and group Britney Spears is low, at

25.77%

I was expecting higher.. shes one of my top artists.

• how do you see if you fit in to this group agian

Proud Britney Fan Forever!!!!
    Song Of 09: When The Lights Are Down-Kamelot
    08: *Insomniatic-Aly & AJ*
    07: Brave Face-Delta Goodrem
    06: *Right Where You Want Me (Radio Edit)-Jesse Mccartney*
    05: Love Me For Me-Ashlee Simpson
    04: Weird-Hilary Duff
    03: *Boys-Britney Spears*
    02: *What Its Like To Be Me-Britney Spears*
    01: *I'm A Slave 4 U-Britney Spears*
    00:*Oops I Did It Again-Britney Spears*
    * = Top Of The Charts
  • My musical preference is 79.45% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 94.57% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 14.58% similar to the Britney Spears group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I think i listen to much metal :D

How well do you fit in?

• JoKo93 said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2008, 21:54
    The similarity between user JoKo93 and group Britney Spears is high, at 92.95%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Nov 2008, 05:34
    The similarity between user domeofstars and group Britney Spears is high, at

95.25%

Musically, I fit! YAY!!!!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.