Hate him or love him ?XD

• dekolt said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2008, 11:38

Hate him or love him ?XD

We were writing about the thins we love about Molko and now were gonna write about the things we DON'T LIKE in him...That's gonna ba a tuff one XD I my self detest the fakt thet he's got a child ahd he's in a stabil relationship...But then again i got kinda used to it...
    I hated the way he looked when he was almost bold but he's got his hair back and it's ok. And i hate him getting older, more mature(i can't belive i'm talking about a 36 year old guy XD),etc. But then again we just can't fight the laws of nature...And I guess Molko will always be Molko ;P

• Well, he's actually 35 as far as I know. Still it's hair-rising that he's gonna be 40soon. Forty, omg! But he's still great, no matter how old he is

Don't give up on a dream, don't give up on a wanting or anything that's true!
  • What a... Hey, guys controll yourselves!!!!

Не ходите по грани, серфите по ней.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2008, 14:51
    yess, i hate the fact that he has a child.. can't think of sthg else! dunno... i kinda like everything about him! Come on, it's brian! <3

• Placebo fans are awfully rude :|

• I love everything about him, i love when he is rude, when he is ego maniac, and when he is funny, intelligent, just everything he is just amazing

• I don't like Brian being not that mad on stage anymore or less than around 2000... I'd so much like to see another "My Sweet Prince" Hurricane Festival 24.06.2001 emotionally overloaded performance. Million times watched still can't bear 4:48.

But.. :) still the only artist to express my almost 100% in music, lyrics, views, stage image & behaviour. Unique voice and sensibility. My emotions.

"All my epiphonies
    That branded me and broke my knees
    Confirms me into the deathwish"

• Edited by Molko_93 on 28 May 2010, 15:10
  • I love everything about brian he is simply perfect, Completely restructured, sexy, pretty, awesome!I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH =)

• hate that he's a happy parent and in a happy relationship? some fans you are.

• I hate when he gets angry.. NO! I actually love it haha. Hmm.. Let's think. I dunno.. I just love everything about him, even the 'bad things' ♥♥

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2010, 12:51
    i know im not a girl but still i love the guy, he is amazing has perfect voice and his style, before i used to think he was a girl =|

placebo best band :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.