Smokin' Hot Heroines!

• Smokin' Hot Heroines!

Capes? Mini Skirts? long hair? short hair? big boobs? do you think that Diana Prince outstands Cassandra sandsmark in beauty, or is it the other way around? tell us which heroine has better qualities to become the hottest Heroine ever!

In the Comic Books universe we can choose from Blonde!

Alien!?

Brunette!?

Poisonous?

Or Blue!?!?

Nominate your own and tell us who has the attitude to win!!!

Edited by monkey03 on 22 Aug 2008, 10:56
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 9 Feb 2011, 22:12
  • Power Girl indeed rocks. She has the biggest boobs i've ever seen and she also fights! FUCK YEAH. Also Rogue, she's a sexy female character as well... Bu recently someone from the "Homo Magi" class got my atrention!

Zatanna FTW!!!!

BTW, do you love Diana Prince as much as i do? ROFL.

• [spam]

[spam]

• Didn't know that you had drawing abilites my friends, so you know how to draw male characters? maybe you can post your work here! Seriously.

Oh Yeah... The Huntress is one of the hottest brunettes out there in the comic universe... Isn't she? Hahahahaha. At the other hand, we have Lady Blackhawk. *DREWLS* mini-skirt + handgun + birds of prey!

seriously, i gotta love this character!

• [spam]

[spam]

• Smokin' hot blonde!!!! Gotta love her @_@!

i'd give a chance to Hawkgirl, i don't know why i like her that much... I just can't resist that pair of wings on her back! Her huge rack is Teh Pwnation.

• [spam]

[spam]

• Sure he did pal, She-Hulk looks awesome...

Black Cat is also the hell out of a hot chick, though i've had the chance to see her in the Spider-Man animated series so. Fvck :(

• [spam]

[spam]

• Sure, myself i love blondes as well. But this time i'd mention a girl that has everything to become to most dangerous one out there! Her name is Red Sonja AKA The She-Devil of Hyrkania!

*drools* Redheaded girls... Pfffft.

*sigh* the only thing that's is dangerous dating this girl is the fact that one has to defeat her in fair combat... Hahahahahahhahaha.

• Now we are talking about a bad girl, point blank.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.