The "Say Hello" thread

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2006, 18:41

The "Say Hello" thread

Introduce yourself to the other people here!

I am Aljosha, I'm from holland and currently in the third form. I mostly listen to Folk, Viking and Pagan Metal and Paganfolk. My favorite bands are Eluveitie, Faun and Omnia.
    Stuff I don't like: Linkin Park, koRn and other forms of not-quite-metal.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2006, 00:27

introductory statement of ness...

My name is Kaj (Pronounced 'ky' for retards). I'm a freshman at a tiny alternative 6-12 on San Juan Island, in Washington State, I live on Lopez Island, and commute there by ferry, which is mostly when I do my homework while listening to my iPod. I like a lot of genres, including alt, classic rock, modern rock, hip-hop, mashups and techno. I'm also gonna have a radio show on my island's station, which will be teh awesome cause i'll actually be spinning tunes on broadcast radio instead of on the interwebs. I am using italics. piece out.

• Hello.

• ai_ex said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2006, 21:58
    Hi...My name is Alex and I'm from Romania...I usually listen to indie rock, electronic, hip hop...well, everything that i feel like listening :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2006, 18:15
    Hi, my name is Eric. I live in the United States. I'm in ninth grade. I listen to heavy metal. My favorite band is Pantera.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2006, 19:52
    Hi, my name is Tomek (in english: Thomas). I live in Poland, and i think it's all that you can know about me ;p . I listen to rock and punk, sometimes to other genres.

• nzMatt said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2006, 21:28
    Hi guys I'm Matt from New Zealand. Rock Music rules!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2006, 18:27
    Hey. I'm Inês.
    I live in Portugal and I'm in ninth grade as well.
    My favourite musical genres are Metal and Classical and I've been listening to a lot of Children of Bodom, Opeth and Arcturus lately.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2006, 19:13
    Hi
    I'm Elias (Elijah in English) from Germany and I'm in 9th grade. I mostly listen to Rock, Alternative and a little bit of Metal. (And I like turtles ... but that's irrelevant)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2006, 01:39
    Hiii, I'm Ashley. (:

• Hey, I'm Mary. Live in the US. I really love punk, but currently have a muppet song obsession. Rainbow Connection is the best. :D

And i lke turles too.

• Heyyyy. I'm Lisa. I love most punk, alternative and rock. I'm Canadian. =]

• Hola. >.> I'm Maren (Like Karen with an M. You probably think it's retarded that I should tell you the pronounciation but I can't tell you how many people say my name wrong). I live in the US. Way to go idaho! :B
    I'm a soundtrack junkie. :D I like a lot of other stuff, too.. except country and the screaming type of metal.
    Yeah, I'm in ninth grade, too. <.< Except while all of you are in high shcool my school district is retarded so I'm still in junior high, even though it's considered high school... it pisses me off, what not much I can do about that. D:

• Hi im Ainsley. i obviously just joined. Im from the states and Im still 13 so im only in 8th grade >_<

• oops posted it twice

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2006, 21:14
    I'M LEE I LIKE NEEDLES IN MY FACE AND DRUGS

• Shouldn't this be pinned...?

Que?
    • 100538 said...
    • User
    • 8 Oct 2006, 12:03

[spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 23 Aug 2011, 14:21
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Oct 2006, 12:44
    xx__lisa said:
    Heyyyy. I'm Lisa. I love most punk, alternative and rock. I'm Canadian. =]

So err, where's the punk on your chart?

• HI GIS I LIEK MUZIK AND TEH WILLY!!!1ONEONEONE!!111
    I ULSO LOVE GRINDAI BCUZ DEY R TEH HEAVEAIEST PUNK BAND IN TEH WURLD! APRT FRM BLIN K182 && M YCHEMICAL ROMANC E!!1111

AND TRIVIUM R LYK TEH HEAVIEST BAND OON DE WURLD!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Que?
  • And on a more serious note.
    Hello, I am Kurt, I'm 14 years old (probably obvious because I joined this group)
    I love lots of different types of music, but mostly metal.

Que?
  • I'm Carly, 13 going on 14 next month, I listen to all types of music, spanning from hip hop (SAY IT AIN'T SO! -_-) to rock, to broadway showtunes. Yes I listen to popular songs, not because they're popular, but because they're good. My favorite band is either NOFX, Morning Musume, Prozzak, Jack Johnson, or Jet.

• Whoops. Forgot to say hi. Hi.

• 100538 said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2006, 06:26

[spam]

[spam]

• 100538 said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2006, 06:27

[spam]

[spam]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.