what made you think of your screen name?

• Ebo_O said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2008, 15:42
    I am afraid that if i will tell you the truth about my name then i have to kill you all...
    Anyway let it be:P Ebo is from Eboros wich means dealer in greek and i had it cause i used to be drug dealer in the past but keep it secret don't tell it to the police xD

-_Proud Leader of P.S.S _-
    "I'm no stranger to this place
    Where real life and dreams collide
    And even though I fall from grace
    I will keep the dream alive"
    • wexxant said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2008, 22:49
    I have no idea what made me think of Wexxant... There's no meaning whatsoever behind it, I just picked it when I was like 12 or something because I thought it was cool to have a w and two x's in my screen name, since those letters are very rarely used in Swedish, and I've stuck with it since. Would be hard to switch now anyway, since all my friends call me Wex all the time :P

• katorze said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2008, 02:12
    katorze means 14 in spanish (well-written it'd be "catorce" but I like it more as it is.

Just because it's my favourite number, the one I use in my team, and is Cruyff's number...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2008, 23:00
    nebenan means next door in german.
    i just couldn't think of something else and i thought this one was funny...
    it is so funny!

• Ebo_O said:
    I am afraid that if i will tell you the truth about my name then i have to kill you all...
    Anyway let it be:P Ebo is from Eboros wich means dealer in greek and i had it cause i used to be drug dealer in the past but keep it secret don't tell it to the police xD

i would like to know more about your ex-job, seems interesting :P

• Rye was a nick name givn to me a loooong time ago by a friend. Crimson Moon just sounded cool and I needed a new nickname on a forum once. then I got tired of my AIM name, so I combined the two so I knew I wouldn't have any numbers and volia!

• An island from the game Ultima 7, called New Magincia

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2008, 08:22

I've always loved languages and back in 2005 I was kinda obsessed with the t.v. show "Dark Angel" and since it was a very common nickname I decided to translate it into German, though until now I'm not even sure if it's in the right order I mean if it should've been Dunkel Engel or Engel Dunkel ah! and at that time I was obsessed with "Engel" by Rammstein too so yeah... That's why u_u

• I dream of one day becoming a feudal lord...

• I'm just boring... On websites I dont want to use my real name I use Caps but thats boring too...

Does anyone want to give me a better nickname? =D

\m/ (O_o) \m/
    Sarah Campbell Gates
    • varens said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2008, 15:07
    Adèle Varens from Jane Eyre. She somewhat reminds me of myself when I was that age.

<large-friendly-letters>Don't Panic!</large-friendly-letters>
  • My cousin is the basist for a band called C.Y.N (Curse Your Name, they placed 2nd in Battle for Ozzfest a few years back as Cynder but were forced to change their name).

I came up with the email addy littleladycynner because I'm a huge fan of C.Y.N, so I'm a 'cynner' haha, get it? So creative yeah I know.

Yeah, and LadeeCynn is just a shortened, fucked up version of that.

When You Look At This Cynn, What Do You See?
  • an adaptation of kid rock's bawitdabaw - also a nostalgic screenname since I have been using the same username since 1995 on AOL Version 1.0 :/

• A friend gave me the nickname 'fusion' a couple years back and I figured I'd add an 'h' differentiate myself as well as make the world itself different.
    And then my first name.
    It works out.

• All names from the book "The Count Of Montecristo" were yet used when i go to chose my username. So, i used the first song passed on my WMP... by Prozac+.
    I think was a bit odd idea, and I like it :D

« Io parlo dei sogni, figli di una mente vagabonda, pieni soltanto di vana fantasia -che ha meno sostanza dell'aria, e più incostante del vento, che ora corteggia le gelide gole del Nord, e poi furibondo fugge lontano, tornando a Sud, in cerca di calore. »
  • I took my first name and my surname switched them around and added my birth year....oh, yes..none can touch that level of creativity.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a Bungee cord?
  • It's the name of a song by the band Flowing Tears. A few years ago I heard it for the first time and now it's [still] one my favorite songs. <3

Get Your Heart Broken
    • Jolo88 said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 16:30
    well...Jolo is my nickname, which honestly I dont remember how it came out. Maybe because of my first name Jozef. 88 is the year of my birth and not symbol of nazi belief :) :D

• first and foremost, my main man's last name is Smith, the fact in which I delight because I've got a strange affinity for plain and common names and because I consider him such a big part of my life and self -- we ARE the Smiths. Then there are The Smiths, easily one of my all-time favourites. We Are the Pigs is a top notch Suede song.... with my screen name being a sort of fusion of these three factors. most people put together the last two upon seeing my charts but the fact of the matter is that the first one is closer to my heart.

"I killed myself on Christmas Day/it felt so good I did it again" - Nicky Wire, 2007
  • Because the song "Madame Guillotine" from The Scarlet Pimpernel is awesome and beacuse I'm obsessed with the French Revolution.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2008, 04:43
    i was so lazy to think of name but i combined my fav genre of music which is Metal with my first latter of my name... :p Metal-z

• it was on an SNL skit called deep house dish...the song the girl sang was called "I killed couture" and i was like hell yeah and thats it.

• Easy my name is Carlos and my favorite band are The Strokes and I thought in a fusion on that so it is Strokarlos! :D

• dont need no nicknames =D
    naaah! i was too lazy to find one so i just wrote my name and surname that's all!

• that's very simple:

mar - first three letters of my surname
    sil - first three letters of my name
    88 - year of birth, you know!

when I created it, years ago, it seemed so nice that now I use it on every site, forum, community, chat... :D
    But it's very common..there are lots and lots of Marsil in the world :(

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.