Same as during sex but in my pants is a bit better.

• Same as during sex but in my pants is a bit better.

Basically, the song name your listening to but add in my pants onto the end...

For example:

War in my pants

Hope is only a waking dream.
    - Aristotle
  • lol My Patch in my pants.

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
  • Rebirth of the Temple in my pants.

- Aristotle
  • rise in my pants

love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer
    -dio
  • Pain inside in my pants

- Aristotle
  • See It in my pants

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
  • Everyone in my pants

- Aristotle
  • Disco Punk Electro Funk in my pants.

• only for the week in my pants

- Aristotle
  • one week in my pants? ouch.......it'd fall off.

coming undone with it in my pants.

• Shut me up in my pants

- Aristotle
  • XD two weeks in my pants.

• so common, so cheap in my pants

- Aristotle
  • Brings You Back in my pants.

• ........u stoners.

live 135 in my pants

Give me more loving than I've ever had, make it all better when I'm feeling sad, tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not. Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you, l love being around you, you make this easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. Give me more loving from the very start, piece me back together when I fall apart, tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had and I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, you make it easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you, I love you, 1 2 3 4, I love you, I love you!

1 2 3 4 I Love You - Plain White T's

Erika, my fiance, I'll always love you. Don't ever forget that. Even if you want me to leave, I'l still love you and only you. You're the only thing I've ever needed. Let's endure this last year, and then after you're done with this senior year of school, let's make this engagement a marriage. I love you.
    1/1/10
  • Rock The Party in my pants

• Moment Of Truth in my pants.

Give me more loving than I've ever had, make it all better when I'm feeling sad, tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not. Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you, l love being around you, you make this easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. Give me more loving from the very start, piece me back together when I fall apart, tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had and I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, you make it easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you, I love you, 1 2 3 4, I love you, I love you!

1 2 3 4 I Love You - Plain White T's

Erika, my fiance, I'll always love you. Don't ever forget that. Even if you want me to leave, I'l still love you and only you. You're the only thing I've ever needed. Let's endure this last year, and then after you're done with this senior year of school, let's make this engagement a marriage. I love you.
    1/1/10
  • Low in my pants.

• Unstable in my pants

- Aristotle
  • Anger in my pants

• Anger in my pants

• days go by in my pants

- Aristotle
  • terrible one.

infected in my pants.

that just SOUNDS painful

• symphony of destruction in my pants

love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer
    -dio
  • turn me on mr. deadman in my pants

- Aristotle
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.