• sure ur always adorable, i'll take ur word 4 it. wow, i c y it's called RANDOM. and james is seriously still alive? lol i really thought he was dead.

Give me more loving than I've ever had, make it all better when I'm feeling sad, tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not. Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you, l love being around you, you make this easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. Give me more loving from the very start, piece me back together when I fall apart, tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had and I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, you make it easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you, I love you, 1 2 3 4, I love you, I love you!

1 2 3 4 I Love You - Plain White T's

Erika, my fiance, I'll always love you. Don't ever forget that. Even if you want me to leave, I'l still love you and only you. You're the only thing I've ever needed. Let's endure this last year, and then after you're done with this senior year of school, let's make this engagement a marriage. I love you.
    1/1/10
  • yeah, it's obviously random, moron. and yeah, he's right here, i'm dead serious. james, prove you're alive by posting something.

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2009, 00:09
    geez if hes alive he shuld totally get on here more often :/ he was actually interesting to talk to... so r u ben!!! :D
    um...ya its RANDOM cuz i started it lol seeeeeeee im kinda wierd so random works for me
    =^-^= see...its a cat...know what it says? .....MOO!!!!

• lol damn! he didn't check this post! crap, i'll get him to eventually. aw, me interesting to talk to? thanks, i guess. ha, i make an owl! (0,0) XD

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
  • I was missed? I feel so loved.

Hope is only a waking dream.
    - Aristotle
  • you aren't loved, i just wanted to know if i had to flee the country. lol or call the police. maybe both. i'd go steal jason's cars and leave. lol

• Sorry I haven't been on in so long guys. I've been dealing with work, plus I just lost my cousin recent;y from cancer. He was 39. I also just found out my Grandfather and my favorite teacher have cancer. So its been kinda hectic on my part. I'll try to get on tho more often. How's everyone been? Fuck you ben.

- Aristotle
  • no he hasn't! he's been releasing information to terrorist organizations! and gettin an edumacation. lol

• ?

- Aristotle
  • lol u will nvr understand that.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2009, 16:21
    yall are....odd....
    btw james IS loved :) i love james, and i love ben and jason but all as friends :) tj currently has my heart so i cant actually love anyone else lol
    JAMES WAS MISSED!!!!!
    ....i understood it ben :D i feel smart...hey hey hey if yall want to feel yalls brain cells die i could send yall copies of our school play from a couple years ago--it was Willa Wonka and um...ya...i swear it killed my brain cells

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2009, 16:22
    btw james pleas keep the gay love off the posts...im really not into that ;p

• wow, me loved? lol what's the punch line? XD even as a friend, that's really uncommon. yay, someone understood! thank you for not making me explain. and no thanks, i'm running low on brain cells anyway.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2009, 19:36
    yes yes lol i know the feeling
    oh i thought i was running low on brain cells before but that totally changed my mind

• yeah. lol Sunday was awesome! i got 2 go clubbing! XD i really need 2 go again though, loosen up a bit. kind of party it up next time, you know?

• Gay love? Yo ben we need alchohol next time we hit the club!

- Aristotle
  • yeah, no shit. lol

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2009, 16:21
    wat is up w/guys and alcohol?! sheesh hardly any of it actually tastes good ;p

• lol i don't drink, but it's a club. XD you almost HAVE to drink in a club.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2009, 18:17
    ok well in a club....so long as i can get a mango fizz, margarita, daqueri or some jack daniels or crown royal id be alright :)

• Captain Morgan all the way baby!

- Aristotle
  • idk, idc. XD

• Hey how bout some Jagerbombs?

- Aristotle
  • lol yeeeah!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2009, 19:30
    never tried em ;p and i dnt think i like captain morgan, altho it is in one of the country songs i like lol
    geez r yall like party boys or somethin? x_x

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.