Best Band (Overall)

• Best Band (Overall)

I don't honestly have a best, like Sum 41, NOFX, lot of punk rock. So what about everyone else?

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
  • Hope is only a waking dream.
    - Aristotle
  • hmmmmmm, I'm gonna go with Sugarcult, Breaking Benjamin, Tantric, and Theory of a Deadman

Hope is only a waking dream.
    - Aristotle
  • then again, forgot zebrahead.

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
  • powerman 5000

- Aristotle
  • nuh uh! it's SUM 41! hahahahaha

• Sugarcult bitch!

- Aristotle
  • sum 41, nofx, zebrahead

• sugarcult, breaking benajamin, tantric, 30 seconds to mars

- Aristotle
  • sum 41! and.............................. asaki!

• omg, and you yell at me for japanesse. Dir en Grey and Malice Mizer!

- Aristotle
  • i know more j bands than u do, bitch! i bet on it, how much =)

• how much u wanna bet bitch? i know over 3,000 bands, just keep em coming! and btw u have to know the bands of the top of your head, not by looking them up!

Cobra Starship

- Aristotle
  • write down 1000 of em, i'll believe u lol. i know hmmm let me see..... well if u want me 2 list, then i will.

• make a lsit tonight, and bring it in tomorrow, i will know if you cheated

- Aristotle
  • ok then u got a deal. should we count songs? like many songs by one band, or just artist, gotta know the rules.

• ok, just artists, artists featuring others don't count as a new group like
    The Academy Is ft. Cobra Starship
    It has to be one band, those would count as two bands seperately not one together.
    Find as many as you can in your mind already, no looking up new ones, and it has to be rock or metal, that includes all the grunge and punk to, no rap or country
    But Daughtry borderlines country and rock so we each have one, got it?

- Aristotle
  • so nc. ft. finalforce don't count, but nc and finalforce count individually? rock metal, u probably win. if all bands, then it's iffy. and i said i kno more japanese bands, not overall.

• i only know malice mizer and dir en grey

- Aristotle
  • then i win japanese, just a few are:
    DJ Taka
    Asaki
    DJ Amuro
    FINALFORCE
    Des-ROW
    D-Crew
    De-Sire
    RevenG
    nc

and a lot more! lol

• lol, think you can wion metal or rock?
    does anyone think they can challenge my mental databank of bands?

- Aristotle
  • i can't challenge rock, metal. those r urs, however, i got techno, japanese, etc. maybe little rap, probably not.

• i got some techno, hey remember i use to listen to nothing but rap. but i changed

- Aristotle
  • yep... but still, do u remember it all?

• quite a bit of it, about 30 or 40 still, i just don't care to remember it

- Aristotle
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.