Akerfeldt or Tägtgren?

• Akerfeldt or Tägtgren?

Who is in your opinion a better Bloodbath vocalist?

IMO Tägtgren is great, but no one can beat Mike!

"[...] Suppose that there is a universal mind controling everything, a god willing the behaviour of every sub-atomic particle. Now every partical has an anti-partical, its mirror image, its negative side. Maybe this universal mind resides in the mirror image, instead of being in our universe as we wanted to believe. Maybe he's anti-god, bringing darkness instead of light."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2006, 12:43
    Åkerfeldt is great, but still Tägtgren is god to me.

• no other of any kind of music vocalist can be better than Tagtgren.He just doesn't growl.You can easily understand his lyrics without looking at it from somewhere else.and what her writes is great.Check this one for example from Brave New Hell

...but there's a way out of the misery
    You can join the Massacre
    Once you in you are never out
    a Soldier of the Death(Metal :) ) forevermore

are you fucking kiddin me ???????

a.k.aÑø§FëRätµ

and JOIN THE REGURGITATE CRUSADE www.lastfm.com/group/Regurgitate
    • VeNoM27 said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2006, 10:05
    Tägtgren! although Åkerfeldt is great, but i realy prefer Tägtgren, I like him too on Hypocrisy...

• Tägtgren...there's no other way....look true into eyes...Akerfeldt is just bad growler :<.

• Re:

Quoth michal666:
    Akerfeldt is just bad growler :<.

hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaha!!!

"[...] Suppose that there is a universal mind controling everything, a god willing the behaviour of every sub-atomic particle. Now every partical has an anti-partical, its mirror image, its negative side. Maybe this universal mind resides in the mirror image, instead of being in our universe as we wanted to believe. Maybe he's anti-god, bringing darkness instead of light."
  • Re: Re:

Quoth Nilfheim:
    Quoth michal666:
    Akerfeldt is just bad growler :<.

hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaha!!!

Whats funny in this? I dont like him. In Opeth he sucks, and in Bloodbath he was just medium. I have full permission to dont like his vocals ;). Well...ok, he is good, but i dont like him - better? :)

• Re: Re: Re:

Quoth michal666:
    Well...ok, he is good, but i dont like him - better? :)

Tak ;]

• Tägtgren i think, I like his vocals in Pain and Hypocrisy too :D.

• Akerfeldt has the best Death Metal Voice in the whole world!

Mike3285: wtf is a palindrome
    MaroonSand: no its not dude
  • Akerfeldt has the best Death Metal Voice in the whole world!

Mike3285: wtf is a palindrome
    MaroonSand: no its not dude
  • tägtgren!!!!!

• Tägtgren is great... I like Hypocrisy and Pain. But there's no way he can ever reach Akerfeldt imo.

If you had seen the gig @ WOA 2005, I'm sure you would agree. ;D

Life sucks... and then you die!
    • srskko said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2006, 14:36
    i like tägtgren's vocals, though i must say akerfeldt's just waaaaay better

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2006, 17:04
    Akerfeldt is awesome
    But Peter Tägtgren is God!

His voice isn't just the coolest growl I have ever heard but he also can scream like a Black Metlar and has an awesome clean voice =D
    Tägtgren!! !m!

• Akerfeldt for sure...no other way!

V
    • thakur said...
    • User
    • 22 Nov 2006, 06:17
    akerfeldt is better, but for bloodbath tagtgren is better

• Tagtgren..uhm no.. Akerfeldt. /:
    I dont know.. Tagtgren is god Mikael is awesome

'slave under my creed'
    • retuow said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2006, 18:54
    Both are great, but Åkerfeldt is the best imho.

• damn, that's hard. Depends what song by each of them... But still I am at deadlock.

But taking into account their other performances, it's Akerfeldt cause Opeth are better than Hypocrisy :D

• Mikeal is better than Peter.

• Tägtgren easily.
    that man can do anything.

• Peter!

• R4b said...
    • User
    • 2 Mar 2007, 22:53
    sengizzle said:
    Tägtgren easily.
    that man can do anything.

Sure as hell can!! what a dude!! and to the question man its hard =/ i think both Åkerfeldt and Tägtgren is good...i cant choice ^^

• Åkerfeldt!
    Tägtgren better for Hypocrisy.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.