Favourite Album

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Mar 2008, 22:11

Favourite Album

I love both of them but due to tracks such as Positive Tension, This Modern Love and Helicopter I'd have to choose Silent Alarm.

What's Yours?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2008, 23:03
    Silent Alarm I think is the better of the two albums.

There a lot more songs on there that I like over ones from AWITC.

I do like AWITC tho it's still a good album but not as polished as Silent Alarm.

• Silent Alarm

Are you kidding me? Silent Alarm of course... I also love A weekend in the city and Intimacy... but silent alarm can't be described with other words but sublime...

Silent Alarm

• A Weekend In The City.

It tends to be overlooked but overall I think Weekend beats Silent Alarm which people usually think is better.

Silent Alarm is a close second though.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2008, 12:21

...no doubt...

a weekend in the city...
    i mean... i still remember, hunting for witches, on... <3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Oct 2008, 09:26
    Intimacy <3
    It's just... just... awsum ;D

• cutout1 said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2008, 01:39

IntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacy

IntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacyIntimacy

• No doubt

The best album is "A weekend in the city". It is ingenious. Kreuzberg. Sunday. And coda SRXT.

• Silent Alarm for me, thanks to Like Eating Glass, Positive Tension, Compliments and Little Thoughts ^^

• flossy_ said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2008, 21:23
    silent alarm by far...

• Intimacy at the moment. I was actually quite shocked by the first few listens, but it is a real grower - i absolutely love it right now. Plus it has an amazing artwork, i think. Before this hindsight, it was A Weekend in the city.

• weekend and another weekend...

• elillix said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2008, 17:51
    A Weekend In The City ..definitely =)

• I love all three albums but the ones I've listened to the most are AWITC & Intimacy!

• knenit said...
    • User
    • 27 Nov 2008, 21:08
    silent alarm !

• lonaaa said...
    • User
    • 30 Nov 2008, 10:32
    undoubtedly silent alarm!!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Dec 2008, 13:12
    I love both Intimacy and Silent Alarm... It depends what mood i'm in really =]

I'm in an Intimacy mood at the moment - So I'd have to go for that one.

• i_know said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2008, 21:58
    A Weekend In the City.

The Prayer, Uniform, I Still Remember... And Hunting for Witches of course, the best song ever.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Dec 2008, 13:34
    I like all 3 Albums, it's hard to say wich if them I like most. I would say because of "So Here We Are" I'd have to choose Silent Alarm.

• Silent Alarm

Silent Alarm is best. Intimacy is great. A Weekend in the city is pretty good.

Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Dec 2008, 10:09
    Silent Alarm, because of Helicopter!!!!

• 1st SIlent alarm 2nd Intimacy 3rd AWITC

• A Weekend In The City>Intimacy>Silent Alarm

I think the lack of agreement shows how diverse Bloc Party can be. Now all we need is for a techno folf themed 4th album :P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2009, 18:22
    1st silent alarm
    2nd intimacy
    3rd a weekend in the city..... but it depends on my mood.

• A Weekend in the City!

because of songs like i still remember, sunday, kreuzberg, uniform, on, waiting for the 7.18 and the prayer!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.