• THIRD MEMBER

THE GROUP EXPLODES!!!!
    We're gonna rule the world!

• Doik said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2007, 17:21

YEAH!

DEATH TO BLIND GUARDIAN AND ALL OF THEIR FANS!!!!!!

• c_art said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2007, 19:33
    you wanna see ME dying? :'(

• Please, now, as fast as possible, plspls kkthx

• c_art said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2007, 15:45
    I cannot make your wish come true...im sorry :'(

• lmfao

• Jetx said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2007, 20:53
    haha this thing is still going?

• hell, yeah! death to blind guardian and iron maiden and all of those dragonfuckers!!!

hail to BGDNHB!

No one is innocent!
  • " and the evil forces fought the knights and the dragons with the power of darkness to defend the castles of the princess of illusions"

é voilà, Blind Guardian Lyrics! (though I didn't use the words "together" or "brothers" and such things...)

• words like "together", "brothers" and such things are usually used by MANOWAR.
    they ain't a gay dragonslayerband but they're gay -.-

hail, my brothers of metal. we'll fight the world with hands in the air!

No one is innocent!
    • KingOne said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 10:31
    Thanks for want me to die, you're really cute

• Doik said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 17:05
    You're welcome!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 10:21
    Corekids talking about Blind Guardian not having balls? Irony, anyone?

• Someone listening to music about hobbits talking about irony? Oo

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 15:42
    And what is wrong about lyrics dealing with hobbits? A massive ammount of metal music - and why not other genres too - has been influenced by Tolkien anyway.
    Of course, I'm just guessing, but I'm quite sure that most people would prefer Blind Guardian's lyrics over let's say Bullet For My Valentine's. The size of this group speaks for itself.

Perhaps it would be good time to stop annoying people on purpose, as it's quite obvious you can't be serious. Trolling makes you an idiot, remember that.

• Well, I guess that Bullet for my Valentine's lyrics (I even blame myself for listening to them about one year ago...) are shit as hell, but can not be compared to lyrics of Blind Guardian oO

I'm sorry that I did not have a look at my trueness when I listened to Bullet for my Valentine, such as you might have done all the time since you've created your profile (which has been two months ago).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 20:41
    Why would you blame yourself for listening to music you like? I can understand you not liking Blind Guardian's lyrics, but to claim that they don't have any balls? That is not only illogical but stupid too. It takes balls to do what you really want to do, and in an aesthetic sense, no lyrics are worse than the others.

Trueness? If you're accusing me of trying to be "true," then you may want to look at my list again, as I have bands such as In Flames there, which are pretty far from being "true." Anyway, it's quite hypocritical of you to even mention "trueness" when you're leading a band bashing group.

I'm not sure if the problem is in your reading abilities or writing - either way, the problem is in you - but I've created my account quite a bit longer than two months ago.

• Oh yeah, fuck, I'm still in 06... oO
    I blame myself for listening to BfmV because they're doing something I just can't support, like betraying their roots. I went to a concert when it was only like 10 Euro, now they're playing for like 30, though they have not become any better, but worse, doing more singing than anything else, becoming softer and stuff like that. But whatever... my taste in music has changed and I kind of don't like them anymore (for the reasons I listed above, but I guess I would not like them nevertheless...)

And I really wanted to make fun of you first for listening to In Flames (^^), but watching your list it seems to me that you really are aware of what you listen to... I mean, watching my profile you see those "untrue" stuff like The Strokes or Muse (or even bfmv, which I don't delete, because it reminds me of a nice time discovering my first "metalcore" band... or second) but I don't care, because I support any kind of music which I like or once have liked (because there must have been a reason why I liked it).
    I mean... it can't be that you don't listen to the radio and hear a catchy song which you like and get it (legal or so...) and listen to it for a little while (for me it has been The Kooks - She walks in her own way recently).

It's kind of hard for me to describe what I actually want to say...

But in the end I still have to say that when I started last.fm and scrobbling music I was just in a change of music taste, starting from System of a Down to bfmv and Atreyu to what I listen to now.

Well, fuck, I am not keeping to the point...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 22:21
    Well, I could pursue this issue with your number one band - Heaven Shall Burn. How are their lyrics any better? They're really generic without any depth or emotion, really.

Why would you make fun of In Flames in the first place? Only reason to make fun of them would be because some people consider them sellouts and even poseurs. Wouldn't that mean that you actually care about your kvlt-status? Many of the bands you listen to are no better in that sense anyway.

Correct. We're talking about Blind Guardian and why this group is stupid, especially when it's being spammed on different band pages.

• Hope you've watched you profile.

I wanted to make fun of In Flames to create an irony which should "hurt your trueness" which would directly mean that I care about this "kult-status" which I then did not do.

I really LOVE HSB's lyrics because they deal with things I often think about, like fascism, depression or other social problems which we have out there, and that's what I would prefer instead of songs about Middle Earth...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 22:32
    Yeah, yeah, just did. My post was also provocative on purpose. I would have contradicted myself had I actually meant what I said. No hard feelings!

To each his own, eh? :)

• That's it.

It's music taste... probably the weirdest thing out there ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Apr 2007, 19:16
    There, you see, it's about tastes. Then why did you (actually, I'm not sure if it was you or someone else, anyway I don't care) create this group in the first place?

I like BG a lot but I'm not a HUGE fan, I listen to other bands like Kamelot who also have fantasy-themed lyrics. Well, many people like fantasy-lyrics, just like many like fantasy-books, movies or games. Maybe you like political movies (if you like Heaven Shall Burn's lyrics) but do you want to bash people who like fantasy-movies or sci-fi because of that? It's the same goddamn thing! It's all about tastes, just as you said yourself! So, for your own dignitys sake, do not say things like "Band-X and all of their fans must die!". It is just downright stupid.

Now I wonder why on earth I'm wasting my time on this...

• hello everyone, im EMO, i want to kill myself and be dramatic all the time

• 7 Play Limp Bizkit

Your leader listens to Limp Bizkit. Your leader listens to Limp Bizkit. DID I MENTION YOUR LEADER LISTENS TO LIMP BIZKIT? At first I thought he was just trolling and it was definitely a good troll it would be, but come on, this guy listens to LIMP BIZKIT! This isn't a troll, it's just one big joke upon humanity.

Edit: Apparently he isn't your leader, but come on, he spammed like every shoutbox, so I'm going to call him your leader anyways.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.