Ozzy or Dio?

• Better Frontman? That's easy. I would say Ozzy, because he can take the crowd really within! That matters a lot in my opinion.

• Ozzy ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2009, 14:55
    Ozzy is better in Black Sabbath. But generally I prefer Dio.

• It's Ozzy. The Vocals on Sabotage are hard to beat.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2009, 19:04

Ozzy ...& Ozzy

Definitely ...B.S=Osbourne

• Ozzy without a doubt.

• I like both

but "OZZY BLACK SABBATH" and "DIO BLACK SABBATH" are different bands for me

• Ozzy is better, but Dio is great too.

• I'd say that Ozzy rules ! In my opinion Ozzy haa very orginal vocal and i really like it .

• Ozzy!

Tony Martin is great!!!!!
    Have you heard virtual death??? that's a kick ass song! =D

• Maszaa_ said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2009, 14:23
    Ozzy and Dio are both great but still i choose Ozzy

• Ozzy. Although I rate Dio as a singer, I prefer Ozzy as a 'frontman'. For me Black Sabbath, as an entity, died when Ozzy was fired (although after Technical Ecstacy and Never Say Die, the band was in its death throes anyway)

• Dio is technially the better singer of course, but I like Ozzy more, his voice is more distinct.

Recent evidence suggests that a barrel full of monkeys is not half as much fun as previously claimed, and is, in fact, rather horrifying!
  • DIO

• When Ozzy left the band, the band changed. Dio is a good singer, but his voice doesn't fit Black Sabbath.

I say Ozzy

• Ozzy made the band, but Dio save it. The "classics" are in the ozzy era, but "DIO IS BETTER, BLABLA AND BLA...
    Dio is singing from the heaven or hell, but ozzy still "singing"

i say ozzy

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2010, 13:01
    As a singer, Dio's way better, but if I'd have to say which of the two fits Sabbath more, obviously it's Ozzy.

• I like vocal Tony Martin and Dio.
    It's hard for me to tell who is the best, both of them great in his own way.
    Ozzy is not bad singer, but music, BS plays after him is much better.
    I don't think, BS dies after Ozzy left them.
    I think many people like Ozzy just for his charisma.

• Number One is Dio

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Mar 2011, 14:50
    Both :)

• Mr. Crowley.

May the Mort be with you.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2011, 02:14

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Nov 2011, 12:29
    Both had their charisma and suited the music fine, and conversely, Iommi and co. always did their best to suit the singer. That's one reason Sabbath are so enduring.

Overall, I have to give the edge to Dio, because he beat Ozzy at his own game on some of the doomier Dehumanizer tracks.

• Ozzy! Definitely Ozzy! Let their same can not be compared!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.