• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2004, 04:17

So I think like..

When you join you should tell everyone what your favorite Modest Mouse song is? Wow, this is really great.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2004, 05:03
    I would have to say Black Blood and Old Newagers. That song is really good but I dunno cos i recently heard the four bonus tracks from the expanded edition of The Moon & Antarctica and those are fuckin tiiiight.

Edited by a deleted user on 17 Dec 2004, 05:04
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2004, 19:05

hahahha

this is so funny, oh my god, MOD. Andrew. i don't know what my favorite is, i haven't listened to those bonus tracks you told me to download yet.

'bankrupt on selling' or 'tundra/desert'. i honestly couldn't say. i always say my favorite and then listen to the rest and have about five others.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2004, 09:47
    oops, i forgot to tell you about my favourite mm song. do i have one? umm, i think it's "cowboy dan"

• hi

i made a best of modest mouse playlist once and it had 34 songs. so this is hard.

i'm gonna say 'medication', though. k bye.

• tiny cities made of ashes

for awesome.

• nooooooooo

• Ionizes and Atomizes

• night on the sun/ never ending math equation /cowboy dan/ talking shit about a pretty sunset.
    there are way too many to choose from.

• That's easy. Doin' the Cockroach.

• paper thin walls of course....but alone down there made me cry because it was beautiful

• There's so many to chose from...

Sleepwalkin/Trailer Trash/Baby Blue Sedan/Ionizes & Atomizes/Lives/The Cold Part/So Much Beauty in Dirt....pretty much every song

_Zach Neill
    ghostsoftheSTREETS
  • a different city... no discussion :)

• night on the sun.

you're hopelessly hopeless. i hope so, for you.

• for today it is 'ocean breathes salty' because i can't i can't i cannot stop listen-listen-listen-ing to itttt. fucker. maybe a different story tomorrow, well i don't know i don't know i don't know i hope so 'cause the more we move ahead the more we're stuck in rewind. (yeah!).

• Re:

Quoth DJ_Fleming:
    for today it is 'ocean breathes salty' because i can't i can't i cannot stop listen-listen-listen-ing to itttt. fucker. maybe a different story tomorrow, well i don't know i don't know i don't know i hope so 'cause the more we move ahead the more we're stuck in rewind. (yeah!).

TALKING SHIT ABOUT A PRETTY SUNSET

• all of them

too much meaning

i'm so happy i cry

jsahd
  • As of right now: Karma's Payment. Last week it was Doin' the cockroach.

Stop Winston
  • Styrofoam Boots. Bankrupt On Selling. Dramamine. im probably forgetting some

ice age coming, ice age coming
  • Broke, Baby Blue Sedan, Life of Arctic Sounds

• turn out the lights cause its night on the sun

ice age coming, ice age coming
    • k80b182 said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2009, 04:34
    Can't pick, but Broke is up there.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.