• I'm Bisexual?

When did you first realize that you were bisexual?

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2010, 02:08
    I've pretty much known my whole life, but I came to see it like that when I was 14

• i think maybe from 13 to 14. but i used to have a crush on this guy in kindergarten but i kissed a girl in 1st grade. at the time it all seemed very normal. i only started to think it meant something when i was 12 or so with puberty and all that.

• I still trought i' m only gay, but wait, no. i'm the both!! ^^
    I dunno when, this idea came slowly :)

• I fell in love with a girl when I was 14. Oh, it was crazy :D I thought that I'm a lesbian, but I still love boys and actually I'm in relationship with one of them :) And I think, that girls are better kissers that boys. Greets from Europe ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2010, 16:45
    After fooling around with male/female coworkers.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Oct 2010, 15:42
    Not so long ago... when I realised that I'm in love with one boy from my city. But I'm not brave enough to tell him about it... I'm afraid of being rejected. Btw, he knows me very well.

• My whole life, but I came to accept it at 17.

-Love, Peace, Vegan
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2011, 02:12
    RapeBrain said:
    I still trought i' m only gay, but wait, no. i'm the both!! ^^
    I dunno when, this idea came slowly :)

Exact same for me ^_^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2011, 02:54
    My whole life, but I came to accept it at 17.
    mmm
    but I came to accept it at 12 n.n

• 14 but I knew I wasn't straight when I was 11 its just I kept thinking am I gay or staight? I didn't even think that I could be bi till 14.

• ali824 said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2011, 22:04
    i was 14 when I had my first serious crush on a girl

"i woke up today and wished for tomorrow, don't want to be like anyone else..." MM
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2011, 00:08
    OK. In fact I'm not able to fall in love with anyone except my current love. This will last forever.

Edited by a deleted user on 16 Jun 2012, 10:50
  • For me, I knew it my entire life but where I lived made it very difficult to be who I needed to be. I had accepted who I was but that didn't mean that anyone else did. But if I had to put a number to it I think I was 16 when I had my first real same sex relationship...

"History will be kind to me...
    For I intend to write it."
    • Flam3o said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 21:34
    I've always felt somewhat attracted to both sexes but always more so to the opposite, I kind of subconsciously ignored my attraction to the same for the most part I guess.

I was 16 when I had my first serious crush to someone of the same sex, then at 17 I began identifying as bisexual (or pan, if you care for those terms).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2012, 19:04
    As long as I've known myself. Spent many years in denial and recently began to accept it.

• I have always been Bisexual but I would say that I hadn't really confronted or come to terms with it until I was 11, though I was 16 when I had my first serious relationship same sex relationship. I grew up in Ireland during the worst of the Irish terrorism troubles it was definitely not a time to be different and that forces you to deal with things directly and on your own. Still I have had quite a few great relationships with guys and girls and I think I can truly say that I love the company of either equally, afterall character is what is important not gender. PLUR! :D

"History will be kind to me...
    For I intend to write it."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2013, 00:25
    I've always felt attracted to guys and girls at the same time, I just never realized it until now.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.