• Best song ever

a bit of a poll:
    what is your favorate billy tallent song?

for me its voices of violence for sure and,

Ok so i was looking at some live video of the talent guys and noticed how much better they play live. This is the moment i decided they were awsome cuz few bands today can sound better live than on cd.

If you can fake it you'v made it!
    Edited by angryGuy on 22 Sep 2005, 22:59
  • I guess "prisoners of today" is my favourite

• i think "standing in the rain" is my favourite song.

• Joey_B said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2005, 09:16
    well, the first song of theirs i was obsessed with was standing in the rain. then try honesty, nothing to lose, the ex, and finally beachballs. ahm, i'd say prolly the ex is my favorite.

is anybody else glad they don't sound anything like pezz. i only kinda liked i think 1 song.

• I like Lies and River Below the best.

• i just cant understand why lies is so popular. I like it but the rest of the songs are so.... hardcore.

If you can fake it you'v made it!
  • lies make it better :)

• "Try Honesty", because the opening riff so makes me want to have orgasms every time I hear it.

And angryGuy, they are so much cooler live. They even interact with the audience in a way I would have never expected to see. Ben even tries on hats!

Edited by Bekanator on 26 Oct 2005, 05:09
    • kaaai said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2005, 10:32
    i can't chose... every song is awesome :X
    what about red flag? :D

do you like the new song?
    www.purevolume.com/billytalent (if you don't know it)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2005, 12:24
    i love red flag. and away from that i love beachballs the most.

• benarol said...
    • User
    • 21 Nov 2005, 14:35
    standing in the rain and line and sinker... at the moment. they're all awesome though. really wnat to see them live, everyone says they're v. impressive

• melston said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2005, 22:05
    I would have to say at the moment my favorite is The Ex, but it changes periodically. xP
    I like quite a few of their songs off of the earlier Watoosh album, but would have to say that I prefer the second one quite a bit more.

• melston said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2005, 22:06
    Double post. ;_;

• I prefer THIS IS HOW IT GOES and VOICES OF VIOLENCE.. they're awesome :D

• I'd have to say River Below, and The Ex are my top two. Voices of Violence a close third, I can listen to any Billy Talent song all day though. Oh, and Devil in a Midnight Mass was insane on Christmas. I listened to it a good 25 times. I'm excited for the new album.

• I like, Line and Sinker and When I was a little girl best.

• Oh this is difficult... Well all Songs are awesome... but I think its Red Flag because its the first track I've heard of them... My second favourite is definetly Nothing to lose... Oh my god I really love these guys...

• My favourite song is River below.. It was the first song I've heard and I think it's the best ;D

• SgoTscH said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2006, 15:45
    they all rock =D
    but atm my favourite one is When I Was A Little Girl

• aaa...i think River below:)it rocks

• definitly How it goes. Electric, Baby

I AM the Anti-Youth
    • BeleB said...
    • User
    • 20 Apr 2006, 00:35
    Should I be honest? Yes?!

Try Honesty!

i am the epic fail.
  • Voices of Violence for me, there's just a certain energetic feeling about it

• mine is How it goes and Voices of Violence, both played in the way i like music: fast and hard :)

• my favourite is the ex
    i love it

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.