• andun said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2004, 01:20

Concert

Have you seen Ben Haper live? How was it?

• Does live on DVD count? :)

"Somewhere Around The World,
    Someone Would Love To Have My First World Problems"
    Matthew Good Band - Omissions of the Omen
  • I havn't seen Ben Harper live... yet. This summer it happens.. on Roskilde festival.. uhh

• andun said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2004, 18:55
    Yeah, I saw him yesterday, too... Wow!

• How was it? Please, tell :)

"Somewhere Around The World,
    Someone Would Love To Have My First World Problems"
    Matthew Good Band - Omissions of the Omen
    • andun said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2004, 07:51
    Well, he started with a cover song, which I didn't know, then he played Steel my Kisses (I think), and many cool songs (Temporary Remedy, Ground one Down, Burn one Down, etc.). When he played Burn one Down, everyone around me started to smoke hasjisj. He played for about an hour and a half, and it was the best concert I've been to.

Edited by andun on 2 Jan 2007, 01:03
    • andun said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2004, 07:52
    He played a new song, too.

• Yonsy said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2006, 02:51
    I have seen Ben Harper live 5 times now and each time it is a unique and awesome experience. The last concert I seen was in Melbourne a couple months ago and it was 2 and a 1/2 hours of pure joy. Highlights were Forever, With My Own Two Hands, Burn One Down, Better Way, Black Rain, Walk Away and Another Lonely Day.

• DocterD said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2006, 22:21
    gonna be in his Concert in some month her in Berlin.

• Hi ! I saw him at the Olympia (Paris, France) on tuesday, june 27th. It was a great show ! Approx. 3 hours of pure sound. He played songs from all of his studio albums, and ended with "Better way" (and the little bonus pleasure for his french fans, he came back on stage wearing the french soccer team tshirt 'cause France won 3-1 against Spain this evening).
    So much good vibes !!!
    I took a lot of photos during the show and expect to take more
    in october when he'll come to Dijon (Burgundy, France) for another great concert !

- WR -
    amaroK & GNU/Linux powered ^^
    Edited by -whiterabbit- on 6 Sep 2006, 17:19
  • -whiterabbit- said:
    Hi ! I saw him at the Olympia (Paris, France) on tuesday, june 27th. It was a great show ! Approx. 3 hours of pure sound. He played songs from all of his studio albums, and ended with "Better way" (and the little bonus pleasure for his french fans, he came back on stage wearing the french soccer team tshirt 'cause France won 3-1 againt Spain this evening).
    So much good vibes !!!
    I took a lot of photos during the show and expect to take more
    in october when he'll come to Dijon (Burgundy, France) for another great concert !
    Can u show some pics :D ?

• arnezchill said:
    Can u show some pics :D ?

No problem, I'll give you the link to my gallery when I'll come back from holidays ;)

- WR -
  • Pics !!!

Yep, I'm back with uploaded pics from the show at the Olympia.
    Here (56 pics, approx. 20MB)

- WR -
  • I saw him in Orlando, Florida at the house of Blues, in March of this year, right before the release of the new album, Both Sides of the Gun. Damn can that man play a show. He started with Like a King and closed with a small acoustic set featuring Walk Away, Waiting on an Angel, and Forever. Highlights of the night included With My Own Two Hands, Diamonds on the Inside, How Many Miles Must We March, and Mama's Got a Boyfriend Now.

• mspanka said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2006, 21:22
    If you enjoy Ben, I must say you haven't really heard anything yet if you haven't seen him live. I can say that Ben is one of the very very few artists who actually sounds better live than on his cds.

• DocterD said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2006, 13:26
    was great yesterday in Berlin. Especially at Burn one Down, when an Fan broke through the Security and ran to Ben.

• He´ll perform in my town next month with Donavon Frankenreiter opening... and I'm gonna be out for work... =(

• I'll watch friday on Arezzo.. Ben here we come!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.