Worst Beer

• NiaL_7 said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2011, 02:52
    I definitely feel ya on that. The worst American beers are also the ones most exported from here, so people decide that's what American beer is all like. Even most people here have never tried the good stuff. :/

Although it was just a fluke, the worst I've had was a bottle of Duchesse de Bourgogne that had somehow gone bad. Turned from a nice Flanders red ale to tasting almost like pure vinegar somehow.

• Miller, definitely, it's expensive, small, have a few % and tastes like raw pork chop

• I'm not exactly a beer connoisseur, haven't had that many types, but the only beer I've ever purchased only to pour out four bottles of was Newcastle Brown Ale. That stuff was almost undrinkable. Also Guinness Draught. I like Guinness just fine, but the Draught, which came in a solid-black bottle if I recall correctly, literally tasted like somebody got coffee and melted half a dozen ice cubes in it. It was pretty damn bad.

• Steel reserve

• American beer, Sam Adams

• vain-o said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2011, 16:50
    carlsberg lite !

• NiaL_7 said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2011, 06:03
    @Wooshmeister: I cannot stand newkie brown, so you're not alone on that.

@mimisnowball: if Sam Adams is the worst you've had, either you've been very fortunate, or have not had a lot of beer. I don't even like lagers much at all and I'll still accept a Sam Adams if it's the only palatable thing on the menu (as is often the case here in the States).

• Baltika 0, 2nd to Bud Light Chelada, and Busch Light

• Left Coast's Asylum. The only beer I have ever poured into the bushes. Maybe I had a bad bomber, but this was sickly sweet. Reminded me over ripe fruits. I love "tripels", but this made me want to punch someone..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2011, 20:49
    San Miguel
    could also drink a glass of water instead.

• Marks & Spencer's generic Belgian beer. Never again.

Good enough to cook sausages in, though :)

Agreed on San Miguel, it's awful

...A flash in an abyss, a dream in the void...
    (Be'lakor - From Scythe To Sceptre)

• Nachiro said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2011, 07:52
    Budweiser :S

They're burning the Book, they're burning the Faith,
    Our Dream will be over,
    Let's wake from the sleep, a legion we'll be,
    To live forever!!!
  • Budweiser :I

I eat green berets for breakfast.
  • Kilkenny irish ale, i think it is when they still had those fixed widgets in the can as opposed to the new floating hydrogen ball catridges they have these days but it tasted like cold horlicks. Budweiser is to much of an easy target but does anyone remember Wards Bitter, brewed in Sheffield (Nr Bramll lane, home of Sheffield United) That brewery used to stink vile just walking past it, Beer tasted just as bad, Urgh.

• naavagy said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2011, 12:43
    Radegast

• Ugly13 said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2011, 16:13
    Worst? (any) Non-alcoholic Beer !

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2011, 17:31
    Milwaukee's Best.

• Birra Kralle (italy LEGENDARY bad), London Pride Ale, Faxe (danish epic piss), Mercator Pivo (slovenia -> metalcamp ...we had LOTS of this shit -.-)

• Worst beer? Almost any mainstream beer, in particular stella artois!

• worst beer

watneys red barrel

Irish Wolfhound. awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Kovář and Ambrosius,it is really Horrible beer

• Trzy korony -.-

• San Miguel tastes quite shitty for it's high price here. it took me 4 bottles to stop caring D:

• Ugly13 said:

Wrong.

o/
  • Tuberkulloosi said:
    Ugly13 said:

Wrong.

{2}

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.