• Rather Unknown Bands

So yeah, I ADORE listening to new bands and finding out about new music, so recommend me some relatively unknown female fronted rawk bands. pretty please. <3 I mean, bands that you feel everybody should know about, but nobody actually does. Bands that don't get the attention they deserve. Some hidden treasures. [I think a thread like this could be useful to everyone, since, well, everyone likes finding out about new awesome music, right? x) ]

Ok, so I start: Everybody go listen to The Hope and the Failure. The singer's name is Ina and she has a pretty amazing scream, if you ask me. Their record is called "The Lights Are On But This Dance Never Ends" and their music's fucking intense. They even have stuff on youtube, for example here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFpQ8iHm74w . Besides, it won't hurt if a few more people actually find out about how "real" screamo sounds, 'cause this is what this band's genre is. Listen to it, it's good.

• I don't know if you know them but Mz Ann Thropik is pretty good.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2010, 21:14
    Good evening..nice to meet you LadyNightfaLL! maybe you know bands like Atakama, or Stab!
    You should go here http://stayfemale.blogspot.com/ ;-)

• I have recently been obsessed with dynabyte...

• hey! these aren't all technically 'rawk' [or bands], but i think they'll be appealing, as they're mad girl music so to speak. =P
    flesh field
    bitch brigade
    drain s.t.h
    corinna fugate
    effi briest
    astrid van der veen
    noe venable
    corps electriques
    the girl and the robot
    olivia [lost lolli album only]
    tre lux [somewhat overlooked solo tina root outing]
    small halo [new tina root of switch symph fame PROJECT]
    olivia lufkin
    lilies on mars
    velvet belly

• awesome. :D i'll check 'em all out. :)

and everyone should listen to die mannequin, they deserve more listeners.

• Dus.
  • Die So Fluid
    Snake River Conspiracy
    The Creepshow
    Zombina and the skeletones
    Vertigo Angels

• Crowmorph is very good.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.